Reputable Tokyo Golf Shops

Shaptalk

So heading to Tokyo for business and want to find a good shop that has deals on JDM equipment. Are there reputable shops that sell used equipment as well as new. For example I would like to find a cherry set of Titleist VG3 Irons in the used section. Any help would be most appreciated. thanks. 

1 hour ago, Shaptalk said:

So heading to Tokyo for business and want to find a good shop that has deals on JDM equipment. Are there reputable shops that sell used equipment as well as new. For example I would like to find a cherry set of Titleist VG3 Irons in the used section. Any help would be most appreciated. thanks. 

Used golf clubs are so expensive in Japan.  Your way better off doing a WTB on forums.  

Victoria Golf for new stuff

Golf 5,  Nikki Golf for new stuff

Golf Kids, Golf Partner for chain used stores

Benock & Seven Dreamers would be where I would invest my time and money into while in Japan.  Benock has a Tokyo & Kyoto location while Seven Dreamers has multiple as well.   Best product,  Best experience just pretty expensive but we deserve it sometimes.  If you need help let me know.