Grips that are bigger on the lower part

wedda

Hi!

Is there any JDM grips that are like the golfpride (less taper):

Always gamed the Masda slickfit.. but want them with backbone and less taper as the bottom part of them is really small

• 2 weeks later...

Just get the Lamkin Z5 tour taper

You can always build up with masking tape where you choose.  I use the old (not JDM) original Chamois in purple on my wedges as it seems to be a slight bit bigger at bottom which helps when choking down.

4 hours ago, donnieu said:

You can always build up with masking tape where you choose.  I use the old (not JDM) original Chamois in purple on my wedges as it seems to be a slight bit bigger at bottom which helps when choking down.

I use hockeytape to build them up.. sticky as hell.. really nice.. but would be nice to find a grip that already are a bit built up :-) Will check those out!

• 5 months later...

Was thinking of buying the Perfect pro corded - ribbed - how are these on the lower part of the grip? =)

• 9 months later...

Anyone? 

Im built up my Masda slickfits a lot and then they feel much better.. I hook the ball way less.. but id like a grip that is bigger from the start so I dont have to build them up so much...

Im open to the grips not being ribbed.. midsize to jumbo would work.. give me your tips? 

Used the MCC Plus 4 for a couple of seasons but noticed that they wear pretty quickly.   Size wise perfect for me.   But recently switched back to Iomics ... IXx 2.3 series is really grippy but seem to last longer (so far so good)    I just build mine up with two tapes full length and additional two on the lower section to mimic the MCC plus 4 profile.  

On 9/14/2018 at 7:25 PM, nobmontana said:

Used the MCC Plus 4 for a couple of seasons but noticed that they wear pretty quickly.   Size wise perfect for me.   But recently switched back to Iomics ... IXx 2.3 series is really grippy but seem to last longer (so far so good)    I just build mine up with two tapes full length and additional two on the lower section to mimic the MCC plus 4 profile.  

I think my way of gripping a club is useless as Iomics and No1 grips wear in a couple of weeks/months... maybe a bigger grip wont tear as much....

Anyone tried the Jumbomax? would love to try having an baseballbatsizedgrip  on my clubs ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/3/2017 at 10:19 PM, Ian-500 said:

Just get the Lamkin Z5 tour taper

Best grip on the market for now...