Welcome to Japanese Golf Clubs at Golf To Impress

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Grumpy

Anyone have any information about PXG irons ?

28 posts in this topic

On 7/28/2017 at 4:43 PM, casamarina said:

.....well, being yourself a 14 handicap, gaming forged blades, i would strongly recommend to give a try to PXG irons..............i promise you will be surprised to see how quickly your handicap will drop.............:-)

Did you actually see a fast drop in your hcp because of the PXG irons? I'm asking because I am becoming more and more convinced that the type of iron we use matters very little when it comes to real handicap-lowering performance. Most players handicap varies very little over time, unless you suddenly start to play a lot more golf than before. 

On 8/15/2017 at 3:07 PM, Vegaman said:

Did you actually see a fast drop in your hcp because of the PXG irons? I'm asking because I am becoming more and more convinced that the type of iron we use matters very little when it comes to real handicap-lowering performance. Most players handicap varies very little over time, unless you suddenly start to play a lot more golf than before. 

Fully agree with you.

The fact is that i like those clubs so much that also my confidence improved:-)

9 hours ago, casamarina said:

Fully agree with you.

The fact is that i like those clubs so much that also my confidence improved:-)

That might very well be an important factor, golf being a mental game to a large degree.