TourAD 9003/P9003 vs M9003

gregoire56

hello all

I'm wondering if anyone who has experience playing both TourAD 9003/P9003 shaft and M9003 shaft can offer their opinion/experience on the difference in feel, launch, spin, kick, etc between the two? 

I currently own an M9003 7X which I like very much, but I've heard nothing except rave reviews about the 9003/P9003 shaft so I'm very interested. What I'm searching for is basically the lowest launching and spinning wood shaft I can find, ideally 70-80g and X, TX or XX flex. I've tried almost all of the TourAD series line of shafts and am a big fan of them, so for woods my most recent gamers have been M9003 7X, BB 6X, MT 6X, and GP 6X. I also tried the Rogue Silver 125msi 70TX shaft in both tour issue and tour issue I/O series (which is supposed to be even more tip stiff/low launch), but found both of them to be even a little higher launching than the BB and M9003. 

soo any comparative feedback between the 9003/P9003 and the M9003 would be greatly appreciated. thanks very much!

Yup hit played them all .the p9003x is prob the best fw shaft ever if ur up  in,the consistant fasst powerfull swing spped range  idont think hteres abetter GD shaft made.

the7003 is atough master , ive only got the60x in  my 12.8 deg kasco  fd and it dont get above head high, ever, suits My home track links better than any club ive ever built and it aint that far short it atall  than a driver.

i found it too low for a driver hence why i swapped it out to a fw.

the diamana X is the top of the tree for low spin , low lateral movement but with a bit of heigth so it doent cut the heads  off worms every second drive.

simply put by the diamana  fella   i spoke to here,  the new diamana shafts dont come close to the quality of the  X   but they were miles too exxy to make as a reatil version  in any great quantity hence there were only 5000 of them.he almsot laughed  when  iasked hima bout rhe latest  and greatest  i duuno wheat htey are called tini something kurakag maybe... nit even in the same ball park.

marketing sells.

or to top that off graba boron stinger and tip it 1.5 inchs .i tell u straight up here and now that wont move 1mm left or right ever and  u will ned a step ladder to get it airborn if ur a mortal

what do i pay.. stingers and  diamana X  , only.

for a freaking good  reason 

Stew, thanks very much, that's exactly the kind of feedback I was looking for. I picked up a p9003x that I found for a good price and I'm going to install in Epon AF-203 3w head. I'm expecting good things. 

That being said.. based on your feedback I now feel that I simply MUST get my hands on a new Diamana X, if it's really as good as you say then I have to give it a try. Also, what brand/model shaft are you referring to when you mention grabbing a boron stinger and tipping 1.5"? I'm specifically looking for 70-80g and x-xx flex that's as low launching/spinning as possible for my 3w because I do consistently hit that club well and use it much more than my driver. 

Thanks again, mate. 

PS. The wedge heads came yesterday and you were spot-on with your description of the condition of the 52*, it's by and far the best condition one I've been able to find and I'm super happy about it! Can't wait to shaft it up and throw in the bag :atsg_smilie_prgr:

nice.... hope  you like em.

diamana   makes boron and crazy. id also take a very close look at the original quadra fire express , the   yellow red   orange one, that is a heck of a shaft  little higher launching ,  for  the buck the quality is top of the  tree

GDP9003X is a classic. One of the all-time best. I play the original Diamana X. Hard to miss with it. There are lower spinning and launching shafts though. Aldila 125msi is very low spin and launch. There are a few new Aldilas that are being tested over on Golfwrx... supposed to be very low/low. The Hazerdus black? is supposed to be super low launch and spin. Mitsubishi Tensei White and Kuro Kage Dual Core XT (tour only right now) are supposed to be two of the lowest spin and launch shafts of all time.  So many quality shafts out there today. I've given up. Oh ya... Veylix Rome is another. Quadra, like Stew said... some of my all-time favorite shafts as well. I play Mitsubishi shafts exclusively now. I think they feel nice, perform as good as any and look great. I can't be bothered spending more time looking into it.