Seven MC-Bliss

RLL33

I get goose pumps when I successfully pull off an intentional fade with any of my clubs !   :)    

Ditto.

;=]

When I demo'd these, I was able to work the ball as needed so players with that ability don't need to worry.

nob, I've noticed that I also tend to hit GI irons straighter than expected with their amount of offset. I've attributed it to the fact that the ones I've tried tend to have weak shafts that just can't catch up to my swing at impact. Just guessing though...

On 7/19/2017 at 2:01 AM, TourSpecGolfer said:

Great to hear!  Thank you for this review.

All SEVEN MCB's are sold out as of today 7/18/17.

It will be another 2 months before we get more and during those 2 months the back order will grow.   It is likely we will be sold out before they arrive.

This direct to consumer stuff is working.  I doubt we would be selling as many if the head price was $600 ea.

Is the head size of the MCB and the CB the same?

What would your thoughts be on a combo set of say of 5,6,7 CB & 8,9,W,GW? 

On 8/12/2017 at 9:05 PM, Rebel Tourist said:

Is the head size of the MCB and the CB the same?

What would your thoughts be on a combo set of say of 5,6,7 CB & 8,9,W,GW? 

Welcome to the forum.  

The MCB has a totally different shape than the CB and it's shape of its face and dimensions that support it's forgiveness.  The CB is geared toward that "look" a better player usually wants.

MCB has a slightly wider sole,  both soles seem flat but do not perform that way.  The MCB has a beautiful and effective leading edge grind.  

The MCB top line is thicker by 0.5mm ( not much at all )  The offset is the same in both,  a customer informed us that our FP #'s are nearly identical to Miuraism blades.  I double checked with the factory and that was correct.

I do not suggest a combo as one we won't break sets up.  The face shape is different.  It's really not necessary as the #4 and #5 of the standard CB are some of my favorite clubs to hit.  easiest long irons from a true players CB i have experienced.  MCB #5 iron is also super forgiving.