Miura-Tourstage-Hiro Matsumoto-Fourteen

rit

If you have a choice between Miura CB1005, Tourstage X-Blade CB, Hiro Matsumoto Mi02, and Fourteen Hi 969, all with same NS Pro 950 shaft, what would be the best choice?

Thanks  

Rit

Depends on the condition but I'd probably go with the Miura's because that model isn't really around very much. It would be between the TourStage and the Miura's and because of the scarcity, The 1005's. I'd probably sell them in a while and go with the TourStage though.

If you have a choice between Miura CB1005, Tourstage X-Blade CB, Hiro Matsumoto Mi02, and Fourteen Hi 969, all with same NS Pro 950 shaft, what would be the best choice?

Thanks  

Rit

Id go with the Hiro Matsumoto Irons then XCBs then the CB1005s.

I have hit all 4 and the XCB is best for my swing/game by far. The Hiro Ms are very forgiving and feel maybe better than the XCBs. The Miura CB1005s I owned didn't last very long the design was just to plain no real technology in them just a quality forged head and a basic design.

Oh boy did them Hiros feel awesome though!

My choice would be the Miura's - they are just a classic design (Chris says "basic" I say "classic"), quality, forged head. Best irons I've ever played.