Garage Sale - CLOSED

Staxxx

I have reduced the prices to sell....

I have the following clubs for sale (where I would be glad to accept a trade has been mentioned in the individual descriptions). Plenty of pictures available for each club, just request please.

Shipping is a flat $50 anywhere in the world for one or as many clubs together. Will be sent by international courier priority and should reach in 3-5 days at most.

Priced to sell. All prices PP gifted.

1. Driver Shaft - Fire Express RB 6SR - one pull. 43 7/8 ". New black Lamkin grip. SOLD

2. Driver shaft - SOLD

3. Driver shaft - Raytis Touale - white - 44 1/4 two pulls - Stiff flex. Tip dirty with epoxy and grip needs a good wipe or change, but shaft is in good shape. SOLD

4. FW - Grandista 21.5* - Pending for now.

5. FW - A-Grind 7 wood 21* - SOLD

6. FW - Zodia OZ FW Ti-18* Ask for price

7. FW - Ryoma F5 with Crazy FW-80 shaft. Loft 18*. Flex 6.4 (Regular) and 42 1/2 ". No head-cover.  In very good shape. Long and straight. Merits it's reputation. SOLD

8. Driver - Cobra King LTD Black - Like new - hardly used. comes with GT Tour AD MJ - 6SR shaft and head cover. 45". Loft adjustable between 9* -  12*. Latest.  Sorry USDM listing but grouped with the rest of the sale. SOLD

9. Diver - Emillid Bahama EB-02. Loft 10*. 45". This driver has a PRGR pull M-40 shaft on it at the moment. Can be removed and sold head only. Use marks on face and sole due to the black IP finish. Crown refinished matt black. Comes with new Cp2 grip. I love this club but just have too many. It really works. Trades accepted. $195 ...ask for price

10. Driver - Egg Seven. Stock M-40 shaft. Built as a shorter driver at 44.5" with GP lightweight grip (25 gms). Use marks on face and sole. Crown perfect. Comes with head cover.  Trades accepted. ask for price

Rather than inundate this post with individual pictures, I am putting a group photo here and will happily send photographs of individual clubs and shafts to anyone who requests. Please PM and have fun.

IMG_20170724_090313344_HDR.jpg

Edited by Staxxx

30 minutes ago, Staxxx said:

I have the following clubs for sale (where I would be glad to accept a trade has been mentioned in the individual descriptions). Plenty of pictures available for each club, just request please.

Shipping is a flat $50 anywhere in the world for one or as many clubs together. Will be sent by international courier priority and should reach in 3-5 days at most.

Priced to sell so prefer not to bargain too much. Thanks. All prices PP gifted.

1. Driver Shaft - Fire Express RB 6SR - one pull. 43 7/8 ". New black Lamkin grip. $125

2. Driver shaft - Baselius AAA 2015 60S - one pull 43 1/2" played 45". New Golf Pride CP2 grip. $275

3. Driver shaft - Raytis Touale - white - 44 1/4 two pulls - tip dirty with epoxy and grip needs a good wipe or change, but shaft is in good shape. $125

4. FW - Grandista 21.5* - Fujikura Evolution II FW 50 S - 43" with head cover. Scratches to sole. Use marks on face. Crown perfect - 7.5/10. Long club with a great shaft. Will accept trades. $220

5. FW - A-Grind 7 wood 21* - NS Pro Regio Formula MB S75 - Perfect pro grip and head cover. Please note this club has a few sky marks and scratches on the sole from use. 7/10.  This club goes laser straight. Very stable shaft. Can ship head only. Will accept trades. $175

6. FW - Zodia OZ FW Ti-18* - comes with Prolaunch 45S shaft. Head like new, hardly used but I have no idea what the shaft model is. So shaft is free and would prefer to ship head only. Will accept trades. $195

7. FW - Ryoma F5 with Crazy FW-80 shaft. Loft 18*. Flex 6.4 (Regular) and 42 1/2 ". In very good shape. Long and straight. Merits it's reputation. $285

8. Driver - Cobra King LTD Black - Like new - hardly used. comes with GT Tour AD MJ - 6SR shaft and head cover. 45". Loft adjustable between 9* -  12*. Latest.  Sorry USDM listing but grouped with the rest of the sale. $375

9. Diver - Emillid Bahama EB-02. Loft 10*. 45". This driver has a PRGR pull M-40 shaft on it at the moment. Can be removed and sold head only. Use marks on face and sole due to the black IP finish. Crown refinished matt black. Comes with new Cp2 grip. I love this club but just have too many. It really works. Trades accepted. $195

10. Driver - Egg Seven. Stock M-40 shaft. Built as a shorter driver at 44.5" with GP lightweight grip (25 gms). Use marks on face and sole. Crown perfect. Comes with head cover.  Trades accepted. $150

Rather than inundate this post with individual pictures, I am putting a group photo here and will happily send photographs of individual clubs and shafts to anyone who requests. Please PM and have fun.

IMG_20170724_090313344_HDR.jpg

SOMEONE GRAB THAT BASILEUES.

its a steal!!! if i dint have one id be all over this.

woooow..... lot of goodies here ............. 

Basi pending! :)

10 hours ago, Spoon said:

SOMEONE GRAB THAT BASILEUES.

its a steal!!! if i dint have one id be all over this.

I sorted it Carlo ?

AAA 2015 is the best off the rack shaft of all time IMO.

I always wanted to try it. Now I have a Diamana X 60, the AAA and a Sanki. No 7D but a pretty good stable of "second bests (beasts)". Hope to be able to take a swing some time this year..

Edited by bngolfer

The AAA is now sold!

Thanks for the inquiries on the other clubs guys.

Have priced these clubs well to sell, I hope.

Looking for a Callaway Epic Sub Zero SZ driver head in trade if anyone has one.....

Also Buchi TP-03 putter or Benock mallet. Missed out on Chris' Honma TW-PT mallet.

Hit me with your trades anyway.

Will also appreciate if someone can ship me Footjoy shoes or Nike t-shirts in the new turtleneck like the one Rory was wearing - I think they are called AeroReact) as they are ridiculously expensive here! :) 

Edited by Staxxx

I've really cut these prices to give away levels !!

Anyone interested should give it a try.

Please don't ask me to cover shipping at these prices. Thanks!  .....  have some fun!

Raytis Touale sold - thank you TSG.

Where do u reside Staxxx?

Hi Pete. I am back in India now. Lived mostly in the US, UK and Belgium.

Fire Express shaft sold. Thank you Sweden and TSG once again.

Which Agrind 7 wood is it Staxx?

Hi Ian. I don't know lol. It just says 7/ 21* Kobe Japan A-grind on the sole. It looks like a normal fairway wood. I will send you a pic.

Thanks dude

The Cobra Ltd. has sold. 

I have also updated the condition of the Zodia as there are some sky marks from use. Very minute and some touched up and not at all visible at address. Photos available.....and hence dead cheap.

On 2017-07-31 at 3:40 PM, Staxxx said:

Hi Pete. I am back in India now. Lived mostly in the US, UK and Belgium.

Fire Express shaft sold. Thank you Sweden and TSG once again.

You can count on the Swedes ? We have another 2 months of golf to look forwards to before winter starts to creep up on us so we're stacking up on the good stuff.

Egg Seven now $100 !!

...plus shipping please :)

The Ryoma has now sold. Thank you.

The Grandista club (21.5*) with the EVO II shaft, the A-Grind 7-wood (21*) with the Regio Formula MB shaft and the Zodia head (18*), and the Emillied Bahama head (10*) are left only.

Edited by Staxxx

UPDATED....

Thanks.

Fairway wood heads for $90 plus $30 shipping....how low can I go !! :)

Grandista being tried locally.

Zodia head (dirt cheap) , PRGR Seven club and Emillid Bahama left only......

Someone take these ! 

WILL TRADE FOR A COUPLE OF WEDGE HEADS

Edited by Staxxx