Zero Offset Irons/Wedges

junior_golfer

I don't have irons but I have a 52/56/60 set of raw VEGA wedges which are as much zero offset as anything I've seen. They're exactly the same as the Yururi Raw Gekku wedge (except for stamping) which is a top 5 ranked wedge in the pro shop, and they're basically mint condition. Kyoei forged, unreal spin, shafted with Shimada Tour Wedge shafts and red/black iomic x-evolution grips. I have them listed in the B/S/T if you have any interest and want to see pics. 

jneither of thosr have what u call zero of set , miura especially has imore.than ts.fair share 

kyoei  mb are pretty  flat .prgr idbl amd tr500 , tm tp o9s , tourtsage get big in the pw , older yamaha tours  are fine, honma mbs are very flat, hard to beat them actually  but nothing cb wise  has less than tje idbls ive ever seen/played.

17 hours ago, supo said:

jneither of thosr have what u call zero of set , miura especially has imore.than ts.fair share 

kyoei  mb are pretty  flat .prgr idbl amd tr500 , tm tp o9s , tourtsage get big in the pw , older yamaha tours  are fine, honma mbs are very flat, hard to beat them actually  but nothing cb wise  has less than tje idbls ive ever seen/played.

Spot-on accurate statement. The PRGR iD nabla tour's have probably the least amount of offset of any cb I've ever seen, except the new '17 Seven CB's which are a picture of perfection but I've only seen pics. I'd also recommend (if you can find a set) KZG Tour Evolution irons, they're a very compact muscle cavity with almost no offset. The Tour Evo's were manufactured by Kyoei until around 2010 ish, so if you can find a set that's a little older in good condition I'd highly recommend, even an old set you could have refinished. I have two sets of KZG Forged blades from Kyoei and I have no plans to ever change to another iron they're incredible.