Got Reviews on the JBeam TF-UT

I'm putting together a short review on the TF-UT one of the best forgiving utilities I have ever tried.  I wanted to know if anyone else here has tried it and kept,  or moved on..

positive and negative is appreciated!

DSC09118-Edit.jpg

On 7/28/2017 at 10:10 PM, magpies said:

Am keen on this hybrid. How is this compared to the modart? I like shallow face hybrid. 

I love the modart it's prob my favorite hybrid ever, this one looks to be similarly shallow faced but just from the pics the face looks longer heel to toe and the body is less compact at 135cc whereas the modart is 100cc. One of my favorite things about the modart in addition to the shape is its size because you don't usually see hybrids that shape that're also nice and compact. The TF-UT appears to hide its size pretty well though with its nice shape. I'd think if you prefer a hybrid to long irons or DIs this would be a perfect fit 

The  TF-UT is great.  Very forgiving.  Mid-trajectory but can be controlled to hit high or low. Fairly low spin. Played them for a bit but got beat out by the Titleist VG3 4 iron and the CRZ 5 wood which are incredible.