Best light weight steel shaft?

Calvin

I've tried Miyazaki graphite iron shaft and wish to gain some more distance. The result is not very obvious. Now  i'm  thinking to go back to  steel  but in lighter weight. Any suggestion? Nippon zero8, GH750, or maybe project pxi? Thanks!

What weight Miyazaki did you have and what iron heads?   Also, why are you trying to get more distance with your irons?   Just curious.

On 8/5/2017 at 5:05 AM, Calvin said:

I've tried Miyazaki graphite iron shaft and wish to gain some more distance. The result is not very obvious. Now  i'm  thinking to go back to  steel  but in lighter weight. Any suggestion? Nippon zero8, GH750, or maybe project pxi? Thanks!

I changed from MCI 80 to Zelos 8, and coudn't be happier, but i thik it is very personal......

Try Zelos. I used to play variety of graphite shafts on irons and now I'm settled with Zelos7.

Now days most of mid-capper iron set built with quite strong loft so the high launching of  Zelos7 matches very well.

Also, dispersion is quite decent as long as you have moderate SS.

On 2017-08-04 at 6:52 PM, nobmontana said:

What weight Miyazaki did you have and what iron heads?   Also, why are you trying to get more distance with your irons?   Just curious.

I had Miyazaki blue on my Srixon  Z 545. As for why more distance, well , all I can say is " why not". I guess after 50 it's hard for me to increase more swing speed.

EDITING

Edited by nobmontana