Yururi Flatbacks, Crazy, Quadra, Nippon shafts

chiromikey

I rarely get rid of stuff so hurry up before I change my mind!! :)

My hallowed Yururi 2010 Flatbacks on KBS C-Taper RS shafts 4-pw. My favorite irons of all time! Yes, they look brand new and are in very good shape but they are well played. That's the best thing about raw black irons, any time you want them to look brand new you can simply dip them in black oxide. $650

Nearly brand new set of Nippon Modus 3 120s in X flex. My favorite steel shaft. 4-pw. $140

Quadra FEX Max WBQ 65 S used but uncut. My favorite shaft until I went SD. $225

Crazy LaBomba TJ-80 8.2 flex used but uncut. Great shaft for the big hitters! $225

All prices net to me including domestic shipping. Will consider splitting international shipping.

IMG_0806.JPG

IMG_0807.JPG

IMG_0809.JPG

IMG_0811.JPG

IMG_0812.JPG

1 hour ago, kaaayelll said:

I can't believe you're selling the FB, Mikey!  Did you go with the Kyoei?

I did get the Kyoeis! But you're right, I still can't believe I'm trying to sell these either. They've won me so much cash as well as the Phoenix Amateur Championship when I just wanted to see what playing in a real tournament felt like. I should be mounting these on my wall!!!!

Yeah, keep 'em. I have mine in my office. I just like to look at them. 

It is truly taking all my self discipline not to by these...but I am not. Repeat this 5 times. Don't buy the pretty irons, don't buy the...

In fact, I'd be grateful if you'd just take them off the market.  I fear resistance to them is razor thin....

Edited by chuck4golf

I might end up doing that...

I will add that I have my own loft/lie machine so these can be set to any specs their new owner wants! ;)

BTW, these ARE great clubs from a great TSG'er, and this listing is a great deal if anybody IS looking at grabbing these beauties... 

Good luck, Mikey. Either way you win in IMO...   ;=]

Whew. Thanks to the lucky guy who spared me any more ongoing anguish!

2 hours ago, chuck4golf said:

Whew. Thanks to the lucky guy who spared me any more ongoing anguish!

Lol, call me a glass half empty kind of guy but I only gave you a 30% chance of not changing your mind by the weekend! Hahaha! ;)

Truly! It's very different to try to just stay with one set! This was my first real trial and I am glad someone else bought them because ...

• 1 month later...