JDM wedges

Jazz18

Hi all. Got a set of nice JDM blades coming in the next few days. Might be looking for a couple of wedges as well. Don't know much about JDM wedges except that Yururi is good and I've had some 2013 Tourstage x-wedges and quite liked them. Saw some Baldo wedges that looked quite nice. Are they any good or anyone got other suggestions? Would like 52/57 or 52/58. Cheers

Seven !!!!! , they changed my game and kicked out of the bags Miura K-Grind, A-Grind black and Epon 213

I am using the Miura MG S-01 in 52/58 and love them.   Uber soft feel and quite a bit more forgiving than your typical JDM wedges I think. 

10 hours ago, nobmontana said:

I am using the Miura MG S-01 in 52/58 and love them.   Uber soft feel and quite a bit more forgiving than your typical JDM wedges I think. 

Are yours standard or custom grind?

It's a Miura Craftsman World custom but really the only custom thing I did were the smaller head shape and Copper underlay + Ni finish. 

Otherwise stock.    The scalloped back seems to provide added forgiveness compared to your typical tour shaped wedges  and I think it has a slightly wider sole. 

I really like the SDJ 115 protos that I have as well as the Buchi MT-201. Both sets are beautiful and they are soft and versatile.

I still like the Kasco dw-113 in 52 & 58. Most teardrop-y shape you'll ever see. 

For really soft conditions I bring out the Bolds Ltd.

• 4 weeks later...

depends on ur iron heads  shape if u have gi super broad sole  irons  prob best to go for.equiiv shaped wedges ,if ur hitting miura mbs then some.slick thin pear shaped thinner soled  ones are.prob more.aplicabke

so many to choose from!!

thinner  blade related wedges include ---

tourstage x wedge some gooduns form pre 2011 and the 2013 are good allrounders with incredible versatility

prgr nabla rs tour for m2 yrs ago , they are very compact, thin nad suit blades as good as just about anything.

honma tw are very  nice. the forged model  form 2 yrs ago

yururi tour. they schralp balls and are very thin

fourteen mt   these are the grand masters of pear shaped razor baldes wedges. noithing.............. in their league what so ever.

anythiung ..anythiung pls,  as long as it aint vokey spam!

Edited by supo