Welcome to Japanese Golf Clubs at Golf To Impress

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bankbank

Mizuno Pro 118 and MP-18

4 posts in this topic

Just saw the Mizuno 'Pro' Line on TSG. Looks almost identical to the MP-18 sold retail? Any difference between the two. Honestly I think both look great.

review18hero.jpg

unnamed (5).jpg

Hah that's so funny I was going to make a post asking the same thing. It doesn't sound like there's any differences at all except for the name so I'm likewise quite curious 

Need to wait for the specs to come out. 

Occasionally,  they differentiate the lofts on Global vs Japan versions of their products. 

MP54 global model had weaker/higher lofts compared to the Japan model for example. 

Having said that, for muscleback models,  it is likely they will both have traditional lofts. 

Mizuno is changing how it sells these in Japan.  There may be limitations on the adjustments for this new line.

The existing products will still have all the yoro options its just this new series we do not know yet.