Welcome to Japanese Golf Clubs at Golf To Impress

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wedda

Crazy f14/f16/f19 / Shimada tour lite & HW120 / Ryoma p3 / TRPX / RC 52/58 / Epon 901/19 / Quadra UT 100

12 posts in this topic

Hello guys - shipping is not included in prices

IMG_5631.JPG

IMG_5632.JPG

Ryoma p3 - 33 inches with original shaft and grip (headcover is worn out and need to be replaced 
180 dollars 

Epon 901 19 degree in good condition (headcover not in best shape)
175 dollars

Crazy F14 215 grams head - deep face - 1 brand new headcover
120 dollars  

Crazy F16
100 dollars 

Crazy f19 
100 dollars

UST frequency filter plays 33 inches in ryoma p3 (not in picture) 
15 dollars

IMG_5629.JPGIMG_5628.JPG

TRPX 1st messenger in SX (butt trimmed down to 105 cm) played at 44.5 inches with adapter and driverhead
50 dollars 

Rombax type S in S2 (tipped 1 inch and butt trimmed down to 109 cm) played 44,5 without adapter. 
40 dollars 

IMG_5626.JPG

IMG_5627.JPG

Shimada tour lites 3-pw (3/8 increments butt trimmed) 3-4-5-6 iron are shorter than standard lenght - PW-9-8 is longer than standard
(6i =91cm 38,8 inches) -  
These are fantastic shafts. Only reason why Im selling them is because I got the monacos.. 

135 dollars 

Shimada K'ws wedge 120 hw 2 shafts 
20 dollars each 

Royal collection wedges DB/WS - spinmonsters! 52 weighs (295 grams) and 58 degree not sure. There is a thread about these back in 2008 on here :)
110 for both. 

Grips:

6 used stichback gripmasters (the tack is lost but maybe you can regain it - gripmasters themselves got something sticky and can ship within US but not abroad) and 1 brand new - never used. 

JOP 1.0 in blue - used for 5 months

Trade interest: 56 and 60-70 degree wedge

Paypal gifted - I ship from sweden - you pay for shipping or maybe we can split depends on what you buy - No grips are included on the shafts.  

Edited by wedda

Pm'd

Your ad shows $110 shipped after two price drops. Then I PM you confirming the price and you say no. What is the actual price? Confused...

9 hours ago, squishyy said:

Your ad shows $110 shipped after two price drops. Then I PM you confirming the price and you say no. What is the actual price? Confused...

Yeah sorry - it didnt mean 110 including shipping. now its updated

Du får 1000 spänn för 901:an :tsg_smiley_secret:

what do you mean that 1" of the original shaft is epoxied on the UT100 quadra?

meaning it the butt or 1" was completely cut off but epoxied back to the butt?

2 hours ago, Spoon said:

what do you mean that 1" of the original shaft is epoxied on the UT100 quadra?

meaning it the butt or 1" was completely cut off but epoxied back to the butt?

Exactly I butt trimmed it but wanted to try it on another club and the SW was not good so I epoxied it back to the shaft and played with it for 3 rounds. And I will remove it if asked otherwise i will let it stay for someone to see if they prefer that lenght or not :)