Limited Edition Roddio Meister M by Miura 5-PW/modus 105 R

Steven Lam

For sale is a very rare set of Roddio Meister M by Miura 5-PW and  Roddio wedge set 52, 56, 58

You dont see this very often or never seen it for sale here before, Its forged by Miura san, Limited edition, only 200set produced,

Very expensive setup brand new cost 15XXUSD for iron only, Great iron, super quality and performance, so grab your chance guys.

Roddio Meister M by Miura 5-PW  condition 8/10

5 Iron play to 38" D2 401g

Roddio forged wedge set, 52/6 56/8 58/9, its the current model, condition easily 8.5/10

52 and 58 has NS Pro 850GH R, 56 has MCI black 80S., brand new will cost you 250USD each head.  The pic on wedge 56 in the middle, it not dent or ding or damaged, its the carpet.

I can split the iron set and wedge set 

everything together 1300USD pp gifted 

Iron set only 850USD pp gifted 

A set of 3 wedges set 499USD pp gifted 

I will include normal shipping if u buy everything otherwise will split actual shipping with buyer

feel free to ask if any question

Thanks

IMG_9793.JPG

IMG_9794.JPG

IMG_9795.JPG

IMG_9798.JPG

IMG_9799.JPG

IMG_9800.JPG

IMG_9801.JPG

IMG_9802.JPG

ro5pimiura_3.jpg

Edited by Steven Lam

Speaking about always having the best stuff ? Cool clubs - I've never seen them before. Can you show a pic from address? They seem to have a fair bit of offset.

Edited by bngolfer

Ha thanks buddy, They are very nice. 

IMG_9804.JPG

4 minutes ago, bngolfer said:

Thanks for that pic Steven

anytime :)

I've never seen these before either, very cool indeed. prob really easy to hit.

Roddio does seem to go very high quality when they decide to produce a certain club (not to say that their shafts aren't, because I've heard they're also great), it's like you can't go wrong when buying heads with their name on it. I've seen a few really cool mb's made by Zodia and Miura for them which look amazing, and their woods and hybrids are cool looking too. never tried anything by this brand though so no personal experience whatsoever, opinion simply based on looks alone

I have tried most of their product, Iron, wedge, driver, Wood, shaft....... They all great with superb quality and outstanding performance.

This is the first model roddio collaborate with  Zodia and Miura, they produced 200 sets each for roddio, they call Meister-C (by zodia) Meister -M (by Miura), They got so popular in japan, so from that on, they will release a new model in a very limited amount every year and they are extremely high quality and very every expensive. 

yes they are easy to hit in their size, typical Miura compact head and feel.