Welcome to Japanese Golf Clubs at Golf To Impress

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wedda

flat jdm drivers?

6 posts in this topic

hello,

anyone know a particular head that is or can be bought really flat?

mizuno mp craft 661 was 58,5 standard i believe and could be bought from factory at -1,5 degrees so 57..

Kamui Works is the only one I know of.

Does a couple of degrees lie angle really have impact on directional accuracy of a driver with 10deg of loft?   

My understanding is that lie angle has greater effects the more loft you have, as in a wedge,  and not so much in lower lofted clubs. 

4 hours ago, nobmontana said:

Does a couple of degrees lie angle really have impact on directional accuracy of a driver with 10deg of loft?   

My understanding is that lie angle has greater effects the more loft you have, as in a wedge,  and not so much in lower lofted clubs. 

Not overly sure..
But I game my irons, wedge and my putter flat.. and for me it was like night and day. It would be fun to bend a driver to 55 or so.. Romaro Alpha is 58 as standard which is interesting =)

19 hours ago, nobmontana said:

That makes sense to me but the flat Kamui I had was an absolute pleasure to look at sitting properly flat at address and certainly harder to pull/hook/draw.

12 hours ago, chiromikey said:

That makes sense to me but the flat Kamui I had was an absolute pleasure to look at sitting properly flat at address and certainly harder to pull/hook/draw.

I'll try the romaro alpha at 58