Does superlite driver suit for everyone?

Calvin

I saw the new Quelot Aerial 168 with speeder zero in the shop. Is it for senior and lady only kind of driver? 168g head plus 35g shaft, you do the math! I'm sure this sure will add some yardage to the game. How about it's control ability and consistency? My swing speed is 94-96 mph and I broke my Rf 800 Hi-cor club face once before through normal swing. I'm not sure about this one.

No, it most certainly does not fit everyone. I've just moved into the high 60g range shafts and my preferred head weight is 205g. Control is everything for me. 44-44.5" is my preferred length.

I think for the smooth swinger whose swing speed is in the 80's and perhaps 90's, light shafts can be of benefit. 

If distance is all you care about,   then perhaps it can provide that....  but 300 yards out in the woods more than half the time certainly will not be justified for a lot of players.    Maybe a fun club to swing at the range?     Like many hi cor heads,  this one also mentions ultra thin face.   its interesting that Geo Tech's site does not mention max recommended swing speed for their hi cor heads.  

I used to build my drivers to 45" or shorter using heavier shafts but due to "naturally caused aging effects"  :)   my current builds are 60 g range shafts paired with 200g heads built between 45.25 to 45.75" .     Weight comes to be around 320 g , which is still heavier than todays JDM spec standards,   they provide good balance of control and distance for me.