Welcome to Japanese Golf Clubs at Golf To Impress

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wedda

Putter grip JDM for crosshanded

4 posts in this topic

Hello guys,

I've been putting crosshanded for a couple of years and the feeling of a flatso 1.0 is perfect as the left hand can grip something that is not as narrow as a normal paddle grip.

Currently I have the Iomic midsize but also tried the Elite putter grip and the left hand does not really sit nicely on those grips.

Today i'll put on my JOP and see how it feels.. Is there any grip that is bigger on the downpart of the grip? Masda? 

Maybe I need to order a flatso once again and paint it..... ugly grip that is.

JOp was what I was ghoing to suggest.  or the other one I like , I putt cross handed as well. is the  rosemark. really liking this  if u like bigger grips

5 hours ago, supo said:

JOp was what I was ghoing to suggest.  or the other one I like , I putt cross handed as well. is the  rosemark. really liking this  if u like bigger grips

Put on the JOP and it feels good :) Always in the business to try new grips tho. I like the shape of the flatso 1.0 as i use ribbed grips on all other clubs in the bag.. 

If I could get ahold of the Super stroke black tie maybe i would give that a go..

But ill buy a Flatso 1.0 counterweight - One of few larger grips taht weigh 50 grams

I need something lighter than my JOP - it is 75 grams.. .. If anyone is interested in trying a JOP let me know =)

Edited by wedda