Drivers and FW strictly and completely made in Japan

wushu2000

100% materials sourced,  made and the head manufactured...

none.  Modart is the closest.

Kamui Works would be next but not all parts are from Japan.

Even when Endo was in Japan their clubs were not fully Japan made.  

What about Grandista?

Edited by bngolfer

19 hours ago, bngolfer said:

What about Grandista?

...and also jBEAM, Romaro?

I associate being completely made in Japan with a certain level of quality, functionality and workmanship.  I understand that Modart is currently considered as one but if one were looking at used clubs are there any drivers/fw with specific models that some would recommend?  I know this is very subjective but just wanted to see what others thoughts were.  I will also state I am just a beginner swinging with a Metal Factory A7.   

" certain level of quality, functionality and workmanship " 

Ummm   You just described the majority of JDM drivers.    You need to state your preferred head shape , head size,  preferred trajectory, workability vs forgiveness,  shorter build or longer build...     there are literally ton of choices.   

Yamaha Tour models from 2009 to 2013. Awesome stuff. And I think Japan made. 

21 hours ago, nobmontana said:

" certain level of quality, functionality and workmanship " 

Ummm   You just described the majority of JDM drivers.    You need to state your preferred head shape , head size,  preferred trajectory, workability vs forgiveness,  shorter build or longer build...     there are literally ton of choices.   

So still learning the ropes on all this but I can tell you I had a Ping G2 way back when which I loved but picked up a Ping G driver which didn't appeal to me at all.  I have no real other prereqs as I am still working on my swing but I am not adverse to work and will keep on something to get it right so forgiveness is not really a factor.   Trajectory? - I can hit a 7 pretty straight but tend to slice with the driver but again I am willing to work with any equipment.  I picked up the Metal Factory A7 primarily because of the look of the sole and crown at address.   Thought about picking up the Epon Zero Kai but was advised against it (on second thought I am going to pick that up eventually anyway LOL)   Build?  - I am 5'10" when in shape 178lbs but currently riding closer to 200 because of all of the good food in Singapore LOL!  But I am in pretty good shape work out all the time (mma, olympic lifting etc) 

Thanks in advance for the advice!