Labospec RB247G heads only, Zodia Z921 CC Driver head only, Mizuno MP Craft Driver ,

nobmontana

Updated pricing for the new year! 

1.  Labospec RB247G 4-PW head only 

Sold

2.   Zodia Z921 CC driver head only 

These heads were just released August 2017.   

10.3deg, 203g, neutral face angle   Carbon Crown Construction with SP 700 face material 

Trajectory is more like your typical 9 deg head due to low spin.   Sound and feel are one of the best I have tried. 

9.5/10  condition with only one range session.   Looks new.   

Wouldn't mind playing these at all but my Modart MA01D+R  is working really well for me now.   

Comes with head cover in near new condition. 

$375 + actual shipping

3.  Mizuno MP Craft 2014 driver / Kurokage Prototype 2013 60 Stiff

8.5/10 condition  This is the last "MP Craft"  model driver that Mizuno came out with. 

The current MP Type 1 and Type 2 driver are not as refined as these. 

Signature Mizuno feel and sound.   Such a smooth combo with the Kurokage TiNi Proto.     

9.5 deg  45.5"   D2    /   Comes with original headcover in excellent condition

$225 + actual shipping

P1140771.JPG

P1140772.JPG

P1140774.JPG

P1140843.thumb.JPG.3bdece31bb39c685f0db83dddc7ce5e5.JPG

P1140776.JPG

P1140777.JPG

P1140780.JPG

P1140763.JPG

Edited by nobmontana

After I got the Benock putter, Geo is getting zero play time.     I am also wanting a mallet in my rotation to occasionally “change it up” to  play something different enough than to just rotate thru different but similar blades. 

ah would love to buy that Zodia head off you.. I literally just got a Grandista RS-001 though and just don't know if I can swing it. Will definitely let you know if anything changes 

just out of curiosity... what is the loft of the Zodia driver head? 

10.3 deg   202.8g  is the exact spec of the head. 

Trajectory is more like a typical 9.5 especially with this shaft ( lower launch shaft )   The look at address is actually pretty similar to the RS-001. 

I have read a Japanese blog somewhere that there is currently only one OEM factory in Japan who can manufacture carbon crown driver heads.  Face material on the Zodia also being SP700, I am guessing that there is a chance that the RS-001 Ver. S and this Z921CC are possibly made by the same company?     Not sure...

I had the RS-001 Ver. S before and I feel that this Zodia is lower launching and spinning of the two even though the shape at address and material are very similar.   CG location is probably very different.      Both had similar feel at impact.   SP700 in my opinion provides the best feel at impact.  Very refined and softer feeling but still feels hot off the face.   My favorite face material (for drivers) at the moment.