different bags for different days?

supo

who uses diff equip for diff conditions?

wet days bags/ deep thick grass/thin short fast winter grass.?

Edited by supo

Yes indeed, but not flipping often. Need to stay with a set for a while to score well.

Latest experiment is exact same driver setup in 9* and 10* lofts to suit conditions. One goes with one iron set and vice versa.

Madness or clever I don't know. Hypotheses through to experiment is a fun process!

I have basically two different sets of clubs, the only thing that's the same for both are my irons. I only have one set of irons, I even bought a brand new set of the same heads as backups for when the ones I'm using become too beat up, but I have at least two of every other club and two main setups

setup 1: Grandista RS-001 driver, Grandista RS-F wood, Modart MA01H hybrid, KZG Forged Blades, Crazy CRZ Tour wedges, SEVEN SH Limited putter (sometimes swap w Yamada Borzov putter)

setup 2a: JBeam ZY-11 driver, Epon AF-203 wood, Epon AF-901 UT, KZG Forged Blades, PRGR iD nabla Tour wedges, Epon I-33 putter 

setup 2b: same as 2a except swap PRGR wedges with S-Yard Bold wedges (both Endo forged, which is kind of the theme of setups 2a and 2b) 

the reason for the two bags is it provides me with a ton of versatility, so I can alter and switch stuff up based on the course I'm playing or the weather/course conditions or even my mood sometimes I just feel like playing one bag over the other. I make some little changes, like using 2a or 2b, because 2a the PRGR wedges are 52/58 and 2b the Bolds are 52/56/60. so I'll use 2b if it's a shorter course and I'll need more versatility on approaches and around the greens, and use 2a if it's a longer course where I'll need more versatility for longer shots because then I can add my 3 iron into the bag. 

Very interesting keeping irons same.

Here in QLD our greens actually get firm and quick in our dry winter, so an iron set with a few more revs of spin can be good.