Welcome to Japanese Golf Clubs at Golf To Impress

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kayo9999

Want to buy yamada putter

10 posts in this topic

I have a Yamada Borzov.. it's not from the handmade series its from the milled series but it's the same material used for all Yamada putters. It's basically brand new, I wasn't selling it but would consider letting it go for a decent price, I do have five putters so I'm sure I can get by with one less ha

a D3? I'm not really interested in a driver head, I just got a new Grandista RS-001.

I'll snap a couple pics and send them when I get home, but it's approx 33.25" and the specs are all standard: 4* loft, 72* lie, 385g head weight, Nippon Yamada special stepless putter shaft. head weight creates perfect balance with the shorter shaft length. 

here's generic pic of the putter head:

yamada_borzov.gif

good.putter!

Hi, I am selling a Yamada Kamakura Hand Made Burning Copper Putter, please let me know if you are interested, thanks.

http://forum.tourspecgolf.com/topic/42110-price-dropped-to-550-shipped-yamada-kamakura-hand-made-burning-copper-putter/

10 hours ago, kayo9999 said:

what are you asking for?

I'm not sure... I paid $350 and it's basically brand new so $250 plus shipping? like I mentioned before I wasn't planning on selling it so I didn't have a number in mind 

Edited by gregoire56

razor  blade.

20171118_074159.jpg