j-beam driver heads......,

supo

5 hours ago, Ian-500 said:

For you my friend, definitely. 

?

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 1:32 PM, Ian-500 said:

Gaming the ZY-7 and Tensei CK Pro Orange 60TX this weekend weather permitting. Playing it at 44 1/2" and D2 with a little lead tape.

From a little range time, this thing is low low low........need to tee it up!

if you're using a 60TX plus at 44.5" you should've increased the swing weight to around a D4-D5, would've definitely helped with the ultra low launch and with indexing the club head throughout your swing. I also much prefer hot melt to lead tape with wood heads 

On 1/4/2018 at 12:10 AM, Ian-500 said:

For you my friend, definitely. 

Since you’re taking requests, next try the Bullit and sell it to me! Lol

right had a hit with them all now.

none of the new stack up better than  the orig 435 for me.

the galpha is  a  bit too  rounded at address for my liking.   I was thinking a bit  too much  draw  ,think missing left = disaster.

lovely feel. nice sound, but ill give that up for the confidence the 435 gives standing over it,

decision made  , 10*  435   @    200  for a 327gram  build at 44.875 inch .

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!

11 hours ago, supo said:

the galpha is  a  bit too  rounded at address for my liking.   I was thinking a bit  too much  draw  ,think missing left = disaster.

lovely feel. nice sound, but ill give that up for the confidence the 435 gives standing over it,

no kidding?!? you got to sample ALL those jBEAM driver heads we've been talking about and the original 435 is still your #1? that's pretty cool to be honest with you

i know some players don't get along well with the 435, but even though I've never had the privilege of trying one I always thought it seems like one of the best-designed driver heads around. I'm a lover of DAT55G so that's right up my alley 

so was this new Bullet one of the heads you tried? what did you think of that thing? 

11 hours ago, supo said:

Galpha is the opposite.  anti-draw so consider your shaft and spec or the weights installed.

I think ZY-11 and Galpha is their best.  435 is my classic fav because feel and its long but lacks forgiveness.

I have both Galpha and 435 heads in my hands now and they look pretty similar to me.  I will snap some shots to show you.  

its def. more the look than the way they play, I originally liked  the look of the  galpha the most , as soon as I picked it up I went yup!   but when  I stood stand over   it on a range and  twiddled with it,  I realsied it prob wasn't a perfect match  it had a speeder  something or other in it.  so  it went well. and I didnt hook the ball, it just looks to me like it wud, bec of its shape.. weird I know....   it   kind  of reminded me of the  bridgestone j715  ( I think its called) I loved the look but when  played it It just didnt look right. I wanted that head a lot , but decided not to bec of the tweek factor,   I was worried .. I  don't get that with the 435 look, maybe has a much as to do with the fact  Im used to  the 435  I  guess...

ill give it another  rip to make sure  but first impressions are tough to  break for me.

the bullet, no sorry don't know about that one, I hit the zy and the other one.

to be honest.... I think its prob bec I like  the 435 that I didn't really want the others to be better.  I didn't get a discernable difference from them and obv they went shafted  correctly for me, tI was more to just have a feel of the head shape  and I prefer the 435  , so  ill stick to that one..........

for now......................,

Edited by supo