EASY and long 7w, XXIO, PRGR, other?

feduher

I use a RC SFD Ti 21º, but if flights a little too high and not very long, I´m thinking on XXIO and PRGR 2017 7W, any opinion? or do you prefers another ones, some one said me Crazy Ti or Grandista, both very expensive

thanks

XXIO seldom disappoints. If you can't hit them - it's time to find a new pursuit.

I am sure the Xxio clubs, any loft, would be easy to hit but if you are looking for long 7w, try to find a use Ryoma 7w.  The club is long and lots of roll out with the stock shaft.  New one is expensive so look for a use one. 

yes I've heard you won't find anything at all longer than the ryoma fw, in terms of just the head. I can personally speak to the Grandista RS-F that someone recommended already, and it's phenomenal I also couldn't recommend it more. easily my favorite fw ever. put it in my bag and haven't looked back, instead went and got an RS-001 driver to match. it's very long if you hit it well - which due to its shape and look at address makes it very easy - and very easy to control, the feel off the face when you pure one is sublime, it's  DAT55G. The Crazy full titan is just as good if not better from what I understand, very similar design to my eye too, but I've never had one and thus can't say. Also the Modart MA01F fw is supposed to be in the upper echelon with the two of those as well. yes they are all expensive but I have the Grandista fw and a Modart MA01H hybrid and my opinion is they're both well worth the money. have them built properly and you won't regret it