MyGolfSpy Japan & Korea

Mjr. D

I like some of their detailed club comparisons and the data they get from them, but they very rarely ever do one on a club or clubs that I'm remotely interested in. i'll be pleased and interested to see if they start doing the same thing for the popular JDM clubs that we find on this wonderful website. that i'd be interested in

It's a website, it was already worldwide.  A simple language tab or google translate does the same thing.

Remember MGS is a bunch of writers and bloggers. This is mainstream golf blogging for the average enthusiast.  

Buy every #1 club they suggest and you will still play the same and end up buying new ones shortly after.   Try it,  fill your bag with all the #1 products they promote as best then see how happy you are.

I really don't see what they are trying to accomplish by introducing GolfSpy in Japan and in Korea.   Both are already mature golf communities with plenty of equipment review sites already in those languages.

And they are not even registered businesses in Japan or Korea.  This is all pretend folks,  move on.

They are good at creating hype out of nothing.

One of my playing friends in Montana was trying to get MGS to write a review on a putting aid product that he invented and productized.    The response he got was they can only do reviews for their sponsors.....  or something along those lines.

As for MGS Japan website,   it says that Golf Partner will be managing the Japanese site.    

Golf Partner,  as many here know,  is a big franchise in buying & selling used golf equipment.    Funny thing is that no one in Japan regard them as experts in club reviews.  I usually stop by one fo their stores when I go to Japan but everyone who works there are not at all knowledgeable about clubs.   The veteran members here know a heck of a lot more than those sales people.      All they care about is to sell a lot of clubs.   As a used club franchise business,  I doubt that they can actually produce and deliver unbiased reviews without worrying about their relationship with the manufacturing companies.     

hahahajaa this will be good .

cant wait to read this poppycock so itll be  in enflish for.the ovetseas players, or is it. in jaoanese.for.domesticd which wud never make.sense.bec.thees a.billionsites that do tajt anyway.

btw

who is going to do tje reviews???