Epon 105 sold

Haovictor

Epon 105 driver, with Mitsubishi Rayon KuroKage XT60 SR ( Stiff-Regular). 45- 45.25 length. 10.5 degree loft.

Shaft is super mint condition. Very rare to find a KK XT model in SR flex. And this very stable shaft has been Rory and Day’ s choice on their drivers.

Epon 105 has been in and out off my bag several times. Best feeling Epon driver IMO, but I don’t get any distance advantage comparing with my old gamer sold gifted shipped for US buyers. 

Cheers,

Vic

Edited by Haovictor

Vic, could you (or anyone else...) compare the 105 to the 153? It looks similar in size and shape. How about feel & forgiveness? Thx.

Richard, I had 153 a bit while ago. Never really gamed it. I think 153 launch the ball a bit too high for me. But I remember 153’s impact with ball is very crispy, and also very forgiving. 

On the forgivingness, 105 and 153 are very similar. While 105 is a mid launch Head with my swing. ( My natrual ball flight is always higher.) Like the way your describ the new J Beam Head, the ball seems to stay on the face forever, and the feeling is a kind of forged soft. When I hit my JBeam blackout on the sweet spot, i had the same feeling. But I don’t hit that spot with blackout very often. Lol. 

Since I only hit 20-30 shots with 153, maybe other Epon expert could help on size and feeling comparing. 

Cheers, V

Thanks, Vic.  I've heard others say the 153 is kind of in its own class when it comes to consistency and forgiveness. I agree, but since I hadn't hit the 105, I wondered.

GLWS. 

Thanks, D.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...