Zodia...driver/md/wedges

supo

Spent a cpl of hours at the range yesterday they had an industry day there about 30diff co.to try their new models out.

mizuno.prgr.diamana,dead or alive epon,Bridgestone srixons , metal factory ,u get it ,everyone.

a cpl of real eye openers but the one that really caught my eye was the zodia mbs.

spent half an hour with the guys from the co, and hit their irons wedges and driver.

well I'm impressed, almost zero offset or gooseneck as they like to call it brushed chrome finish that is easily changeable to different  finishes, and a very interesting look,high toe longer club head thin sole thin top line. 

Really really beautiful  feel

imstantly taken to them hem will be getting a set this season for sure. They were the standouts 

forged in Himeji g index is superb by what these turned out like

was immediately ok I'm in.

then the driver

looks like the onoff Shingo 358 and roddio s-tuning had a baby this is what came out.stylish... very very stylish,unfortunately like every other driver it's MIC so a little let down but only a bit bec this is really nice head with awsome feel.

kuokage 65x in it but t10.5deg it was miles to high for me.but I got the drift and the drift was good!!!

wedges they do plenty of wedges in all manner of necks 

And the flat ground sole as a rule but very very addictive shape classy looking incredible feel

highly impressed by what i hit but the mbs were the standouts.

20180203_163810.jpg

20180203_163833.jpg

20180203_153208.jpg

20180203_164034.jpg

20180203_153142.jpg

20180203_153158.jpg

20180203_153202.jpg

Edited by supo

Beauties! Man, I envy you, can I come to your range? 

Took my Zodia 921CC / AAA 2015 combo out for a round today.....   I love it. 

The penetrating trajectory helped roll the ball even in the very soggy fairways. 

Come on over and you sure can.

wud like to play with the driver head a bit more.the feel was akin to modart.

shaft was ok ish.. I had my 435 stinger 70x there as well and was hitting side by side both the zodia guys said errrr maybe u shudnt worry about the driver!  I really hit that well now so it's a good placebo. Anything that comes close gets my full attention. 

The zodia felt better off the face but was wrong specs.

i think it play it without to many questions shafted properly

Edited by supo

<<Come on over and you sure can.>>

Really would like to some day! Among the many reasons, it would be a trip just to see some of your collection of goodies...!

ha...its dwindling these.days,all my golfing guys have gone or stopped playing so I've got little incentive to build more and  im platijg much less . shame really been fun prior. plus no one is into sharing anymore . what i have got now is pretty much it  might tweek a set or two or iorns and cut a few drivers and. putters  but tjhe salad days have gone