Japan for Holiday

Grumpy

Hi Guys,

I will be in Japan for holiday, any suggestion to which shop to drop by and have a look???

Appreciate for the suggestion Help.  Thank you.

Depends on where in Japan you are going.   But if you are going to Tokyo,   Victoria Golf in Shinjuku has most of the latest major brand clubs.    If you are seeking boutique brand those are harder because you have to locate a club builder who carries the brand.   

For used clubs,   Golf Partner is a good place to start.  There are multiple stores within Tokyo.    I like Golf Effort because they carry boutique brand clubs more so than the rest.   

Also,  March 23-35 is the Japan Golf Fair at Yokohama.   

On 2018/2/5 at 12:22 AM, nobmontana said:

Depends on where in Japan you are going.   But if you are going to Tokyo,   Victoria Golf in Shinjuku has most of the latest major brand clubs.    If you are seeking boutique brand those are harder because you have to locate a club builder who carries the brand.   

For used clubs,   Golf Partner is a good place to start.  There are multiple stores within Tokyo.    I like Golf Effort because they carry boutique brand clubs more so than the rest.   

Also,  March 23-35 is the Japan Golf Fair at Yokohama.   

Yes going to Tokyo, please advice. Thank for the Help

Hi Guys,

I will go to Tokyo on 21/2 - 23/2 stay there for two night and I would like to get more information

on boutique brand as well.  Need all the help can get Thank All.

Found this website ...  not sure if all the information is current though

http://www.air-golf.com/equipment/japan-guide/top-10-golf-shops-tokyo