Gold's - Epon Putters

idrive

Bare with me as I try and figure out getting these photo's in...   ALL PUTTERS LISTED ARE 33" IN LENGTH.   Pricing includes Shipping 

Gold's - Hand Made - Red Lettering. This is the Putter that started the PZ milling many years ago. This is the 1st Putter with PZ milling made. Was the brain child in collaboration with myself, Chris, Tario and Sasaya.   I had this out for about 10 rounds before having another one made almost identical to it,  just  a different finish and the stampings (my initials). STILL my gamer 12 years later. Stu has putt with it and will tell you the feel and performance is off the charts if this is your style of putter. 9/10 condition

$1200.00

Golds  5of5Blue Lettering. Many years ago a special run of 5 putters were made. They were all slightly different.  I sent this one back to Gold's and had the beach cut and additional weights added. I have only Putt with this Putter on the carpet.  Nice and heavy and feels sensational. 9.5/10 condition

$1200.00

Gold's Sound Box - Red Dot. Unique putter that emits a different sound depending on where you strike it. No, not overly loud just noticeable. Feel and performance are what you would expect from a Gold's Factory Putter. (Big) IF I remember correctly is weighs 350g's Super solid putter that would make a great gamer especially for the price. Believe me when I tell you it sold for much more than my selling price. 9.5/10 condition

SOLD

EPON.... having a brain cramp, can't remember the name of this guy lol.  Pictures tell the story. Original headcover. 9.5/10 condition

$700

LMK if you have any questions via PM or in this thread.  Yes, I'll regret selling any and all of them but.... time for these Putters to live the life they were made for. I'm downsizing.  Many more items to follow.

Thanks everyone. - now lets hope I can get Photo's to load correctly. If they don't (3 each) shoot me your email and I'll send more. 

Pics- group of 5 - top left putter - middle and bottom putter on right side. group of 3 - top and middle putters Last group of 5 remove bottom putters on each side.  Sorry guys, never had this much of a problem loading pics before.

OKAY - same folder but only about half of the pictures load.... wtf   have tried everything. If you are interested you're going to have to shoot me your email so I can send you pics.  Microsoft downloaded a new Photo's update that I can't figure out. Actually kind of pissed off....

DSC03905.JPG

DSC03902.JPG

DSC03900.JPG

DSC03898.JPG

DSC03897.JPG

DSC03895.JPG

golds 008 (Small).jpg

golds 005.jpg

golds 001.jpg

Edited by idrive

My Dream Putter,  GLWS!

3 hours ago, pca168 said:

My Dream Putter,  GLWS!

Which one is your dream?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2018 at 3:04 AM, bngolfer said:

Which one is your dream?

Your putter, 5 of 5 and the Red Dot

Agree! They are sweet. I would not mind another..

Which one is your dream?

Which one is your dream?

red dot, 5 of 5 and hand made