supo

the black night...

165 grams.tightest weave ive.felt

magnificent

need to try it vs dogatti and diamana proto  to make sure its this good

but on carpet

unfkknbelieeeeevable!!!

20180413_193404.jpg

165 g ?    that's the heaviest I've heard in a graphite  putter shaft must be really stout!!  

nobs do some.reading. on it ,its the shaft made by the co. tjat makes the dracon guys shafts. rev4

yes165 stout with feel.

i love.it

Carbon putter shafts are awesome.  I know about Reve but not their putter shafts.

I was just at benock and he actually thinks carbon/stepless and stepped putter shafts and their weight is very important for certain types of putters and strokes.

• 1 month later...

Not really with no demand.

There are too many great shaft brands to choose from as is.  Reve has their new Toxic driver but that's it.  And I know drivers are simply different flavors nowadays due to the regs.

On 4/14/2018 at 1:43 PM, TourSpecGolfer said:

Carbon putter shafts are awesome.  I know about Reve but not their putter shafts.

I was just at benock and he actually thinks carbon/stepless and stepped putter shafts and their weight is very important for certain types of putters and strokes.

I would be very interested to hear some of those pros/cons of carbon vs steel and stepless vs stepped putter shafts and their weight, with regard to the type of head and/or stroke