Welcome to Japanese Golf Clubs at Golf To Impress

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
supo

brilliant putter shafts!

7 posts in this topic

the black night...

165 grams.tightest weave ive.felt

magnificent

need to try it vs dogatti and diamana proto  to make sure its this good

but on carpet

unfkknbelieeeeevable!!!

20180413_193404.jpg

165 g ?    that's the heaviest I've heard in a graphite  putter shaft must be really stout!!  

nobs do some.reading. on it ,its the shaft made by the co. tjat makes the dracon guys shafts. rev4

yes165 stout with feel.

i love.it

Carbon putter shafts are awesome.  I know about Reve but not their putter shafts.

I was just at benock and he actually thinks carbon/stepless and stepped putter shafts and their weight is very important for certain types of putters and strokes.

Not really with no demand.

There are too many great shaft brands to choose from as is.  Reve has their new Toxic driver but that's it.  And I know drivers are simply different flavors nowadays due to the regs.

On 4/14/2018 at 1:43 PM, TourSpecGolfer said:

Carbon putter shafts are awesome.  I know about Reve but not their putter shafts.

I was just at benock and he actually thinks carbon/stepless and stepped putter shafts and their weight is very important for certain types of putters and strokes.

I would be very interested to hear some of those pros/cons of carbon vs steel and stepless vs stepped putter shafts and their weight, with regard to the type of head and/or stroke