Seven 2018 ?

Rebel Tourist

There are 2018 products I am working on.

This brand will not replace products like other companies.  For example CB and MCB will always be available.  They are original design so there is no reason for me to remove from the market to be replaced with a similar club in the same segment.  It makes more sense to keep them in the line up and offer new original designs along side them.  

We are sold out of the CB and MCB because we are assigning a particular dealer in the U.S and another in Korea and they are eating into our usual production.  

The price is also increasing from $350 per head to $450 per head when we do have stock again.

11 hours ago, TourSpecGolfer said:

This brand will not replace products like other companies.  For example CB and MCB will always be available.  They are original design so there is no reason for me to remove from the market to be replaced with a similar club in the same segment.  It makes more sense to keep them in the line up and offer new original designs along side them.  

We are sold out of the CB and MCB because we are assigning a particular dealer in the U.S and another in Korea and they are eating into our usual production.  

The price is also increasing from $350 per head to $450 per head when we do have stock again.

I would consider it a personal favor if you can just keep the Shinagawa MBs and ST wedges available long enough for me to be able to afford them haha. They're literally the only other clubs I could want in addition to what I already have

...and MAYBE if someone wanted to just give me a Galpha driver I'd begrudgingly accept, you know, not to be rude 

15 hours ago, TourSpecGolfer said:

This is really good news. "Out of stock", does not mean out of production.

Man, congrats on your success with the dealers in the US and Korea.

I am particularly interested in the 2017 CB, so all good.

Thanks guys,  We do make slight adjustments to the designs once in a while.  for example the Seven CBs coming in the next run ( approx 2 months out ) have slightly revised back cavity lines.  Nothing that changes performance more visual than anything else.

I am working on new driving irons,  new putters,  2 piece game improvement irons and a larger single piece iron that sits above the MCB in size this will complete our top level CNC series.  

If the brand picks up traction we have a more affordable forged series planned.  Which both a new version of the Shinagawa MB & ST Wedge would reside in.

Shinagawa MB smooth body is sold out.  Only a few Arakenma left.  We have more on the way but with Kitada doing the cnc of the back face for this project and Shinagawa grinding them it takes a very long time.   ST wedge is such a good product.  Its what I consider Toyoshima wedge on steriods.  We are working on the next versions of this wedge but so many things need to be figured out I expect this almost a year out.

Anyway everything is dynamic but proceeding well.

All good... very good.