Looking for a raw finish blade

marmaduk

Hey everyone. 
I'm looking for recommendations. 

I would like to get a new set of raw finished irons. I am looking particularly for blades. 
I like the Kyoei's and the Yuryuri's (I don't really care for the PDG stamping) that TSG is selling but was wondering if there were any other recommendations out there?

I couldn't find it but does Yoro Craft have this as an option?
Also, I wonder if this is something TSG could do directly?

Cheers, Jeff

Yoro has raw options.    I used to have a set of MP-64s that I bought from a member that was raw.  

very cool looking ....  for us in the Pacific Northwest,   getting them to rust uniformly should be a cinch!! 

The Yururi PDGs are not raw and don’t feel anywhere near as good as their raw Flatbacks.

On 2018-05-23 at 8:19 AM, chiromikey said:

The Yururi PDGs are not raw and don’t feel anywhere near as good as their raw Flatbacks.

I just bought a set of the flat backs from the wrx bst. Chiromikey did I see somewhere you describing how to refinish them? 

1 hour ago, marmaduk said:

I just bought a set of the flat backs from the wrx bst. Chiromikey did I see somewhere you describing how to refinish them? 

Wiping them down with oil keeps them looking pretty good but dipping them in black oxide makes them look brand new whenever you want.