Onoff Kuro 2017

bngolfer

After the longest drought here since I joined in 2007 I thought it best to start a new topic. I’m interested in the 2017 Kuro irons as I’m getting old and never practice. They look so easy to hit and I’m guessing that the thicker topline has something to do with that. It seems to inspire confidence. The Yamaha Tourmodel or Yonex ezone Chiba MB’s that I alternate between are both awesome and I do hit them well. But I think that getting a slightly bigger sweetspot will create a couple more GIR per round and thus, as I can’t chip worth of sh*t, a couple more pars/birdie opportunities. 

Now, who’s hit them or held them in their hands? How do they look/feel? What should I have them shafted with if I do buy them? I have KBS tour in S, hard-stepped once in my Yamaha and Crazy Target Tour in X in my blades. I would want just a little more altitude from the Onoff’s but I tend to think that the design of the heads will help me with that as it is. Driver ss is 105, 7-iron distance about 165 these days.

Please give me some feedback guys.

KBS $-Taper 120 stiff hard stepped once. Lol.