Crazy fw 80

warrnty

Maruman Shuttle heads are high launch to start with. 
Perhaps 6.4 is too flexy for you?  Hard to say without knowing your swing style. 

FW80 is a very good FW shaft.   With the right specs,  I have had very good experience with it.  

I have used FW80s with 7.4 to 8.2 flex and all worked pretty well.    ( 8.2 was probably a bit much shaft for me. ) 

Only issue for me is that it is a bit on the light side for an FW shaft.    

I have a moderate tempo with smooth transition.   Driver SS is probably right around 100 mph these days.

Your swing speed is similar to me and tempo is the same. Also I’m not a high launch player. More mid launch on all clubs  I had Mitsubishi gg shaft in it before but the flex was too soft and shaft was too light. I play a crazy 6.7 in ryoma driver and thought the fw6.4 would work. But maybe I need 6.7 or 6.9  or another stiff fw shaft

Thanks for the reply

I don’t know... all the Crazy driver shafts that I’ve tried to like in the past didn’t like me back ...

if you want a more controlled lower launch with your FW ,  Fire Express BX70 plays really nicely in an FW.    I have an F3 flex in my Modart 3wood and an F2 flex in my 5 wood.    Debating now if I should get another one for my driver... 

If you are talking about the Red Gold colored FEX 65 ,  aren’t they high launch?   bx70 is low launch.