new items

dickyfowler

Starting to see lots of new offerings on the TSG website and that always tweaks our (JDM-loving)  interest, but when Chris and the team find some time it would help if we could get some more informative translations on what these new shafts, irons, drivers etc are touting.

Some of the gems on recent products...

Even if the swing is disturbed, we have the function "Face naturally returns to SQUE" 

if a single player who fell a little distance away with age may get back that shot five years ago.

"excellent control performance, stickiness" of the steel shaft at high level

Yes we can work out roughly what they are trying to tell us but not to the point where you would be comfortable buying into the supposed new technologies...

Hahahahaha - I love Google translating Japanese to English. Absolutely hilarious. 

• 1 month later...

another classic......  this time from the Ryoma irons unveiling:

For easy lays such as fairways, sharp swing with a narrow sole realized. In the case of Duffy and Fairway Bunker, the supplemental sole is added so that the head does not enter deeply, becoming "Super Wide Sole" to suppress the flight distance loss and excessive head turn. Minimal mistakes, great contribution to scoring make-up.

Dying a bit over here. Hilarious!

Seen tons of these. I'll post when I find them.

What I would like to see is that the Japanese companies produce marketing material for the English speaking audience.   Being a Japanese citizen, it irritates me when the Japanese companies ( even the bigger companies ) are so ignorant at developing and serving overseas markets.  People have long blamed the island culture since Japan is isolated geographically to start with.  But come on!  The world is connected now with planes and internet!   They have to open up their minds a bit!        

wondering why the Ryoma UT is making an appearance  on the new list?