Callaway Woods with x flex shafts. BIG PRICE DROP!

Ian-500

Up for sale are some suberb Callaway woods. All are x flex shafts. 

XR sub zero 9.5° + Oban Kiyoshi 65 05 + mcc plus4 grip. 45"/330g/D2.

Has a 12g and 5g weights installed. Awesome feel when middled. One of Callaway best. Mid to high launch and very low spin for my swing. Hit my two longest ever drives with this combo. Great condition. Faint scratch on the head. No sky marks. Shaft is in very good condition. A small mark here and there but you really have to look hard to notice them. Grip is virtually new.

Limited edition. I think these were made for Phil (could be wrong) and then released to the public. This is one of only 150 released in Europe. 

Asking $350.

Great Big Bertha 15° + Quadra Fire ? Express 75x + mcc plus4 align. 42"/347g/D2.

Great off the tee for which I used it. Mid ball flight. Has a small sky mark (experimenting with tee height). Other than that it's in great condition. Ferrule has come away from the adapter but doesn't move! Doesn't affect play. Shaft is in superb condition. Full 80t carbon. 

Asking $250.

Great Big Bertha Heavenwood 20° + Quadra Fire ? Express pro x + mcc plus4 align. 41"/356g/D2.

Great off the tee and fairway. Low to mid ball flight. Has a small sky mark (from previous owner). Other than that it's in great condition. Ferrule has come away from the adapter but doesn't move! Doesn't affect play. Shaft is in superb condition. Full 80t carbon. 

Asking $SOLD.

Edited by Ian-500

Before these are sent to Ebay tomorrow night.

Driver $275 + shipping.
3 wood $175 + shipping.
Heavenwood $SOLD + shipping. 

Edited by Ian-500

Anyone fancy a trade? DSC_1872.thumb.JPG.2fddec2155c0c83c9328657fc5493b04.JPG