Seven putter.....sm490A

supo

First one of these  reports in ages for me old mates ....dont bother any more , no one esle does and this place now is full of plagarisining reets ,so i cant be assed, 

BUT........,

when i get a goody i feel compelled to share dor old times sakes.

so the puter..,

this is in bag ,in the game and  in Agrade sat. comp.

Gotta say after  a brief  corection in grips its  one of the nicest looking ansers ive got

Also one of the best feeling  sounding putters full stop.

Not  quite as long in the blade as my old faves like hmmz07 i,  simply put its quite a nice rounded chunky meaty solid feeling  awsome impact putter

deep milling is not my thing any more but you hardly notice it on this, rolls beautifully, the sm490a really is a lovely steel to hit.

wel done team 7 this is well well  worth  investment ina flatty!!

Edited by supo

Nice pics and thanks for sharing!!  No doubt Seven SM490A putters are among the top of the crop of JDM putters!! 

Definitely nice to finally see a review for the Kyuzo on here.. always thought it looked terrific but no one ever wrote anything up from personal experience. I have a Seven Limited SH and I must agree with your opinion of the sm490a material, very appealing and unique feeling.