Traded Yonex MB Chiba grind (Zodia) - Crazy shafts

bngolfer

Almost new awesome blades. Sharp Chiba edges. 3-p + 60 (3+60 head only). The shafts are the 140 usd/piece smoke Crazy Target Tour in X (feels softer than my KBS in stiff) and they have brand new Masda slick fit grips. Beautiful in every aspect. 38” 5 iron. Swing weight is D3. 

Come steal these, or trade me with something equally awesome perhaps? Still want the Onoff Kuro 2017 and can always do with more Gold’s putters.

New price for this +2k.

My price traded + shipping

275620FD-9E1A-4277-A8E8-A6D0AC6211DB.thumb.jpeg.ddcde4edaaa37f9cadaf573ce7637453.jpeg

585AE9AB-11FB-4D36-911E-CB0D00A64F64.thumb.jpeg.b14fa31ce4ef758b6db4356a71c3c7ec.jpeg

1B5014D8-3DF4-426D-8180-6AE698148733.thumb.jpeg.a711490a48d459aae11d0364c97aa353.jpeg

2F9B960A-91EC-41A4-B684-043BE1AB7397.thumb.jpeg.a966ff8c584db9cddfe5d9e5ba8c5edb.jpeg

6F2C6EE8-A70C-449C-A341-84038E7878F4.thumb.jpeg.8be7901140b6aab033f3f00651416ea5.jpeg

F4A727EA-4CEA-43A8-9A64-F0058CB928D2.thumb.jpeg.65ea0022d07e6d058d1428656c5df590.jpeg

CB405EE0-84BA-474D-9979-7F022D838700.thumb.jpeg.0559835863fcf00b983cdc415c24a891.jpeg

71C7E48A-4BBE-47B6-A2DB-8E9448E354E5.thumb.jpeg.4a7cb92e1a78cd6cb31650029cdb80af.jpeg

2670FBFE-E289-4E8F-AC38-D344CDD8B861.thumb.jpeg.625af174b678ba73c4959b83ff1e57e6.jpeg

Edited by bngolfer

A little August clearance sale, eh, B... ?

Some great stuff here!

Thanks partner!

Well yes, I looked in my golf room and could not find enough space to put my newest stuff, let alone my feet. Mist move a few things?

Hi Bjorn, for those that don't know you may want to include some pics showing the back of the irons. 

Some great clubs as always, and a great guy to deal with. 

?

Edited by Ian-500

Thanks Ian - will fix! Oh, just realized I’ve also forgot a name/date tag in the pics. Will have to sort tomorrow. 

2 hours ago, Spoon said:

this is an awesome garage sale!

Thanks Carlo! If only someone were interested in picking the stuff up too ?

Here are pics of the back and my name tag.

E7961557-96E9-47DD-BF54-B27D060F78B1.thumb.jpeg.61551c1411fe7602b7755568c89d4d91.jpeg

0B6C32EE-2133-4A84-B6B8-6C33673C52E7.thumb.jpeg.058265d46cf88255219a063a5db0e394.jpeg

B, only looks like 4-pw or 3-9i? Where's the 60?

He can show it to you ... but you'll have to buy the set then!!    LOL   GLWS!

?

Where is the trust around here? Those are just the shafted ones. I will find the two heads only, 3 and 60, and snap a pic of them too. 

Edited by bngolfer

Hahaha we don't trust Europeans anymore..... Brexit! 

3 minutes ago, Ian-500 said:

Hahaha we don't trust Europeans anymore..... Brexit! 

What a gamble that is.. I wish you luck though! Think I'll get a visa to visit in the future? Would be nice to go back to Surrey and play some golf. Going to Wentworth in a few weeks ?

3 hours ago, bngolfer said:

What a gamble that is.. I wish you luck though! Think I'll get a visa to visit in the future? Would be nice to go back to Surrey and play some golf. Going to Wentworth in a few weeks ?

Been there a couple of times, but only to watch the pros, never actually played. Looks great. Enjoy it ?

Are my prices way off? I would not think so. Or is it the fact that I’m European (non-English) and that we infact can’t be trusted? Not even a shameful offer for any of the gear besides a trade that stemmed from another deal originally. Pitiful.

sigh..........

sign of the times  mate, its virtually  impossible and no, we love the Vikings, your all over Netflix .people just go to  the auction site  these days and don't bother here  any more.

must be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much stuff hoarded  in peoples dens , when they realsithe ythe yare the cause of their own demise the used mkt will go to zero , rather than help each other out, penny pinching abounds.   

oh  and fyg

prioces here are MILES better than anyh shop in japan, MILES BETTER.  but folks  just don't care .

sux big time

I guess you are right. I’ll just sit tight and bring them to my friend in Fla in December. Going to visit and play his course Timaquana as well as a trip to Streamsong. Seems getting a divorce is not all bad..

57 minutes ago, bngolfer said:

I guess you are right. I’ll just sit tight and bring them to my friend in Fla in December. Going to visit and play his course Timaquana as well as a trip to Streamsong. Seems getting a divorce is not all bad..

It must have been your love of LFC......

?

16 minutes ago, Ian-500 said:

It must have been your love of LFC......

?

That too Ian ? Top of the table - there to stay!

16 hours ago, supo said:

sigh..........

sign of the times  mate, its virtually  impossible and no, we love the Vikings, your all over Netflix .people just go to  the auction site  these days and don't bother here  any more.

must be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much stuff hoarded  in peoples dens , when they realsithe ythe yare the cause of their own demise the used mkt will go to zero , rather than help each other out, penny pinching abounds.   

oh  and fyg

prioces here are MILES better than anyh shop in japan, MILES BETTER.  but folks  just don't care .

sux big time

Very very true.. much love for the scandinavians, just not much practical golf  equipment knowledge floating around the USA anymore, aside from the handful of people who regularly buy and sell on here. I still find it hard to not make an offer on such a nice set as these, even though I already have an extra set of my own iron heads, if I were in the market you'd have already shipped these to me  

My interpretation of the slower BST are that:

1.  People have better access to used equipment now with parcel forwarding services available to non-Japanese speakers

2. Major used equipment vendors are made available online for English speakers.  

3. As Stu-san says,  people don't realize how good of a deal these are on the BST considering the customized shaft combos typically the members have in their setup.   You just can't find that good of a combo in Golf Prtnr or YAJ for the price.   And most of the seller guys here are great to deal with!!   A deal made here can be a foundation for a great relationship building for years to come!!   No online reseller will provide that kind of opportunity.    

Agree things seem to be going through a weird, very slow phase...   Don't know about you guys, but I've sort of hit a nirvana stage with my current setup. Have never been so satisfied for such an extended period as with my current bag. The Seven MCB's continue to just kill for me. And I'm even not swapping out putters with changes in cloud cover, I love the Benock so much... <g>

Doesn't stop the fact that I agree there is some great stuff up here for sale, and obviously a great time to snatch it.

Have fun on your travels, B.

Thanks guys! We are all pretty well stocked.. MCB, Benock well, whon needs more? Stu, you’ve got an itch slightly more severe than myself. I’ve had my yamaha irons in my bag since I bought them from, Stu (go figure) in 2010. I have four other sets, but never play them. Drivers I do change. My Gold’s has been in there for 7-8 years too but I have 20-30 putters that never make it to the bag. Wedges, shafts etc gets swapped around. But again, the 5-10 ppl that are still active here we have so much top, top quality stuff that we really don’t need any more. Perhaps translate the site into Japanese? ?

10 hours ago, nobmontana said:

3. As Stu-san says,  people don't realize how good of a deal these are on the BST considering the customized shaft combos typically the members have in their setup.   You just can't find that good of a combo in Golf Prtnr or YAJ for the price.   And most of the seller guys here are great to deal with!!   A deal made here can be a foundation for a great relationship building for years to come!!   No online reseller will provide that kind of opportunity.    

Totally agree with both your comments about this set, which are seriously amazing and you probably have them listed for half what just the shafts are worth, and the other members on here who frequent the BST, I've also bought a whole bunch of clubs from some of you guys and you're all great fellas. 

9 hours ago, RLL33 said:

Don't know about you guys, but I've sort of hit a nirvana stage with my current setup. Have never been so satisfied for such an extended period as with my current bag. 

Doesn't stop the fact that I agree there is some great stuff up here for sale, and obviously a great time to snatch it.

Yup, same boat for me. I've already gotten so many great clubs and deals from the BST I've never been more pleased with my setup. 

6 hours ago, bngolfer said:

But again, the 5-10 ppl that are still active here we have so much top, top quality stuff that we really don’t need any more?

Spot on