Onoff Kuro 2019

bngolfer

If I remember correctly, Onoff usually releases their new irons a few months before the model year. I.e. the 2019 Kuro irons should be released soon. Does anyone know when they are due?

I need these out soon..... so I can add them to my Christmas list for new irons, currently consisting of the Ping i500, Ping i210s, Ryoma, PRGR, Mizuno Hot Metal JPX 919, Mizuno JPX Forged, Yamaha UD+2 and Callaway Rogue.  My wife just needs to get them all to save me the grief of actually choosing.  And to think I left the Bridgestone's off the list - let me just fix that.

• 7 months later...

if they were a US product we'd have 99 different listings on the internet - but you really need to be in Japan to get the lowdown on the 'good stuff' 

Does anyone have any information on how the Ryoma irons are performing?

my friend bought them and was not impressed - claimed they were very hard to work  a bit too clunky-looking. Ryoma seems to make gear that people either love or dislike. I've tried their drivers and didn't keep them in the bag very long even though the feel was good. But golf equipment in general is a very personal thing and the only true guide is to try yourself.