DA faq is going on here!!!

supo

Have you noticed that the forum is slowly crawling up from under its rock? I think it is about to be alive again. TBC

6 minutes ago, D22marshall said:

Hopefully the people that have stashed all the spare clubs start to list stuff again and get it going?

I keep looking at my stash admitting that I’m not playing anywhere near as well or as often as I used to, knowing that I have some stuff people would want but I can’t bring myself to sell it!

1 minute ago, chiromikey said:

I keep looking at my stash admitting that I’m not playing anywhere near as well or as often as I used to, knowing that I have some stuff people would want but I can’t bring myself to sell it!

Give us a go at it brother ?

57 minutes ago, chiromikey said:

That is always the hardest part. Good gear will always be good gear....

11 hours ago, bngolfer said:

Have you noticed that the forum is slowly crawling up from under its rock? I think it is about to be alive again. TBC

Was it that bad....? 

2 hours ago, hutchy said:

Was it that bad....? 

Oh yes. 

29 minutes ago, Ian-500 said:

Oh yes. 

Hopefully we can all move forward and keep doing what we enjoy.

TSG has always been a great place to find out what we dont know.......all that accumulated knowledge of its members is priceless.

I've got a stack of gear too but am just too lazy to photograph it and then post it. Sadly that is the only way you will sell it. I'm expecting the wife will have one helluva garage sale upon my passing.

Come on guys, put your stuff up for sale and let me, sorry, others buy it/try it. 

?

On 10/16/2018 at 4:45 PM, hutchy said:

Ian and Nobs would be a great team.

Happy to help out where I can.