FS Random Irons, Callaway, Taylormande, Miura

kuyaariel

Good morning. Looking to clear out the spare bag of randoms (to make room for more randoms!)

First is a Callaway X forged 3 iron.  It's the first iteration of this model.  It's in great shape, minor chatter from age and sitting in the spare bag.  It's shafted with DGS300 and gripped with a Cleveland rubber grip, logo down.  Playing length is 39", grip to tip. See pictures for condition.

Looking for $20 obo plus half the shipping cost. CONUS

Next are Taylormade SLDR 4 and 5 irons.  The heads are new, never hit.  The 4 iron is shafted with a Nippon 950HT in stiff flex and gripped with a Lamkin REL grip, with the Cobra logo. The 5 iron is shafted with a DGR400, soft stepped once, gripped with a black golf pride grip. Playing lengths are 38.5" and 38".

Looking for $30 each or $50 for both, plus half the shipping cost. CONUS

Next is a Miura PP-9003 Global Model Gap wedge.  I had this refinished by The Iron Factory and bent 2 degrees strong to 48*. They did a great job. It is shafted with a Matrix Program 130 in regular flex and gripped with gripped with a Golf Pride CP2 grip.  A tip weight was installed to get this to a D2 swing weight (these shafts have a high balance point).  Playing length is 35 3/8", grip to tip. I've taken this to the range once since the refinish.

Looking for $80 obo plus half the shipping cost. CONUS

Will take Head Only Offers

Not looking for trades.

Ppa9p4j.jpg

bYBWKWP.jpg

IkY4hZ2.jpg

QRI1BAs.jpg

YLC3DWW.jpg

sqG88eV.jpg

0Qu6JqD.jpg

i3KxuSn.jpg

1jUMsmu.jpg