Who made these....

Hutch

Golds Factory? 

Looks like it. But who made the blanks? 

11 hours ago, bngolfer said:

Looks like it. But who made the blanks? 

Yes thats the real question...They look similar to the KK and the modart even the flat back

All just different grinds...?

Would love to try the STP's. Let us know how they go......

Feel of the STPs are dependent on weight range.   I initially had the 100g but they felt a bit boardy.   I currently use STP 85 Iron shafts in my hybrids and they are very very good.   Works similarly to the Crazy Black UT shaft.   

Back to irons.   Though the STP 100 are boardy and somewhat dead feeling,  they do go very straight.   Almost hard to work the ball.  

If you normally use Stiff flex shafts,  I recommend the 85 over the 100.   

If you are a hard swinger who does well with X100s,  then perhaps 100 or the 115 could work.  

I don’t use graphite shafts now,  but still to this date,  Crazy CBI 80 Limiteds were the best feeling graphite shafts for me.  Other graphite iron shafts I’d recommend are Roddio i10 or MCI Blacks.   Mitsubishi OT Tour might be good ones to try as well.   Had the OTi 95 but a bit too light and whippy for me.  Feel was really good. 

The heads sure look like Kyoei blades but don’t know enough about these. 

On 10/21/2018 at 4:32 AM, freehb04 said:

They are fantastic!  A little whippy so you should go X flex...maybe even hard step those....I think you'll like them a lot...

Thanks for the great advice.....What would be your thoughts on the tip trim?

4 hours ago, nobmontana said:

Feel of the STPs are dependent on weight range.   I initially had the 100g but they felt a bit boardy.   I currently use STP 85 Iron shafts in my hybrids and they are very very good.   Works similarly to the Crazy Black UT shaft.   

Back to irons.   Though the STP 100 are boardy and somewhat dead feeling,  they do go very straight.   Almost hard to work the ball.  

If you normally use Stiff flex shafts,  I recommend the 85 over the 100.   

If you are a hard swinger who does well with X100s,  then perhaps 100 or the 115 could work.  

I don’t use graphite shafts now,  but still to this date,  Crazy CBI 80 Limiteds were the best feeling graphite shafts for me.  Other graphite iron shafts I’d recommend are Roddio i10 or MCI Blacks.   Mitsubishi OT Tour might be good ones to try as well.   Had the OTi 95 but a bit too light and whippy for me.  Feel was really good. 

Thanks Nobs.......

I play the Crazy UTs in DIs.....Great shafts. Thanks for the info on the flexes Vs weights.

I just picked up the 4i s shaft to tray before making the decision.

a3a0b6

7 hours ago, TourSpecGolfer said:

These are Kyoei or Oichi heads.

They are not ground by golds factory only stamped and finished.

Thanks Chris. Thats more than I knew.