M1 440 tour issue head Accra fx470 M5 FEX Ping G20 4w GBB 3w Accra PRICE DROPS

Ian-500

Taylormade 2017 M1 440 Tour Issue head only. 10.5* loft. Good condition. Usual playing marks to sole and face. Some marks near the hozel. No sky marks. See pics. 
Asking $OLD + shipping.

UST Mamiya Attas G7 6x with Taylormade TP tip. Played at approx 45". Tour Velvet grip. All in good condition.
Asking $OLD.

Accra FX470 M5 with Taylormade tip. Brand new Tour Velvet grip. Played at approx 44 1/2". Ex demo shaft with a stamp near the tip. All in good condition.
Asking $75 + shipping.

Ping G20 4 wood 16.5* with Fubuki f75 stiff shaft. Mid-size MCC plus4 grip. Usual playing marks on sole and face. No sky marks. All in very good condition considering its age.
Asking $65 + shipping.

Callaway GBB 3 wood head only. Chips on the crown where it meets the face. Good condition. Has a 12g weight screw installed. I may have the original 5g weight somewhere if required.
Asking $55 + shipping.

Accra FX200f M5 with Callaway tip and Tour Velvet. I gamed this in the above head at approx 41 1/2" and D1 swing weight. Ex demo shaft with a stamp near the tip. .
Asking $55 + shipping.

Quadra Fire Express 75x with Callaway tip. MCC plus4 align grip that is approx 5 games and 5 range sessions old. I gamed this in the above head at approx 42". I think it is D2 swing weight.
Asking $65 + shipping.

Savings to be had on multiple items.

PM me if you want lots of pics of these items and I'll email them to you. I will post some pics in a sec.

These are being sold elsewhere.

Edited by Ian-500

Attas SOLD.

PRICE DROPS!!

M1 SOLD. 

The rest are on ebay.