MARUMAN SHUTTLE UTILITY FAIRWAY WOOD

Henry

Anyone play this? I am intrigued by the 3 hybrid/fairway club at 15 degrees. Size of head appears to be between a hybrid and fairway wood. I am looking for a 15 degree hybrid and don't seem that they are made?

I don’t have experience with the Shuttle but if you are looking for a 15 deg hybrid, Justick /Proceed makes one.   

I have the FW and Hybrids of these and they are easy to hit and feel really good - plenty of distance. They are a touch shut so drawing the ball is overly simple.  And I just read where Maruman is expanding into the US market very soon with plans to have their products more readily available to that market. 

Yup easy to hit,  higher launching,  closed face and soft standard shafts for the shuttle.  many average cappers love these!

17 hours ago, dickyfowler said:

I have the FW and Hybrids of these and they are easy to hit and feel really good - plenty of distance. They are a touch shut so drawing the ball is overly simple.  And I just read where Maruman is expanding into the US market very soon with plans to have their products more readily available to that market. 

This never really works out.  Japanese brands give all the closeout stuff to the USA side and give them no custom options.  At the same time in Japan, brands are closing out the same products for cheaper.  

We have accounts with both sides for most brands and end up ordering from Japan anyway.