nothing beats a benock

TourSpecGolfer

of course, you still gotta putt well with your flat stick but when it comes to manufacturing abilities,  quality of material and the precision of all aspects of putter making nothing comes close.

The new CC putter 

- all specs can be changed with careful consideration.

12* balance angle
70* lie angle
3* loft 
9mm CG height
15mm CG depth

BENOCK CC Putter6.jpg

BENOCK CC Putter5.jpg

BENOCK CC Putter2.jpg

BENOCK CC Putter3.jpg

BENOCK CC Putter7.jpg

BENOCK CC Putter4.jpg

BENOCK CC Putter1.jpg

Yes, that also works for me. Not a putter lover so to speak, but I do prefer mallets over other styles. Great pics Chris.

The CC is gorgeous. The MM, not so much.

I think the beauty of Benock line up is that they can do traditional shapes but they can also do these unconventional shapes that other brands can't do.    While I like their traditional designs all made out of modern CNC tech,  I do think where Benock shines most is with the more Avant-Garde designs that specifically require their machinery, technology and experience to make.    I would be all over that mallet if it weren't for the square toe.   I need one with a down sloped toe design according to Benock fitting. 

With as much pure ugly as there is nowadays in the modern putter world, I actually like the shape of the MM...and this is coming from a guy who’s gamer and favorite style putter is the Epon Zen.

The 1/2 offset swan neck alone gets me giddy.

While I love the classics I am tired of so many brands producing similar shapes, that said I still buy those familiar designs.

So many recent neo mallet's feature gaudy colors and are made in China of aluminum and plastics. 

Even the guys on the PGA tour are getting Frankenstein cut neck welded re-painted bent spec'd putters.  

Benock's capabilities are every tour players dream.  

Benock MM Putter2.jpg

Benock MM Putter3.jpg

Benock MM Putter4.jpg

Benock MM Putter1.jpg

The MM at address looks good. Would still choose the CC though ?

one of many putters I own - they are really good, but most will find them overpriced.

16 minutes ago, dickyfowler said:

one of many putters I own - they are really good, but most will find them overpriced.

Guaranteed!  Ive seen them maxxed out at around 9k

lowest is 1k

this is less than 1% of golfers i think.

If you have the money, why not indulge yourself. I want to be buried with my putter - but it will be selected by me ahead of time because if they buried with me with all of my putters, they'd need an industrial-sized smelter.  

9K is definitely up there... but I don't think 1K is over priced considering what you get for that price compared to COA Scottys, Bettis or other "exotic" high end putters.