sold

bruinduke

Looking to sell or trade, my summer iron project.  Sourced the heads, shafts, ferrules, and grips separately, then professionally built by Quality Golf in Southern California.  Callaway Legacy Black Stenson model 5 - PW, matte black program 95 shafts.  The matte black program shafts were not available in retail and were made available to a friend with a matrix contact.  Grips are leather Best perforated grips that still feel tacky every time I pull an iron out of the bag.

Regular flex but plays pretty close to other stiff graphite shafts.  I asked Dean (builder with over 30 years of experience) to swing weight to D3, so 5 iron plays to about 38.5 inches, with .5 inch increments.

Asking $600 or best offer.  Trade interest includes Taylormade P790, Callaway Diablo Forged, Callaway Epic pro or similar irons.  Really looking to move back into regular or stiff flex steel shafts like Modus 120 or S Taper 110, but will consider other steel shafts or heavier graphite shafts.  Also looking for a Cameron Santa Fe TeI3.  Always looking for Roger Dunn's credit.  Depending on trade will balance or ask to balance with $.  Thanks for looking.

Edited by bruinduke

• 1 month later...

these sold?