Check out the New BB4 Driver!

TourSpecGolfer

I'm in LOVE again!

It's gonna take some time but I think this driver can create a following.  It's stability and distance is outstanding!

Hey Chris,

I read your blog on this. Dumb it down for those of us with sub par intellect.  Ball launches high or low?  Spin is high or low? Average swing speed need not apply?

thanks.  It’s a cool looking club. 

90-105mph is what I advise but depends on your characteristics and shaft selected and your build specs etc..

mid launch, low/mid spin with strong trajectory 

higher than grandista

higher and more spin than jbeam

Awesome - can’t wait for Nob’s review! Chris, by ”higher than Grandista” I assume trajectory? Can’t be higher than LS-001 though right? That is the highest launching head I’ve ever tried.

14 hours ago, parputt said:

At first glance I thought it was the new Mizuno driver.

Yes it does look alike!

21 hours ago, bngolfer said:

Awesome - can’t wait for Nob’s review! Chris, by ”higher than Grandista” I assume trajectory? Can’t be higher than LS-001 though right? That is the highest launching head I’ve ever tried.

Sorry I meant RS-D

• 2 weeks later...

yes a review is overdue....I need to know if this will be the 27th driver in my collection!!

has the tester been abducted by aliens ?  Send me one and I'll review it ASAP.

I’m still on planet earth.   Patience...  pretty sure pictures to go along with my review are getting processed as we speak.  

thank you

yeah I need mine yesterday - have not bought a driver this month!!!!!

yes, all due respect to our beloved reviewer - and we do love him - it just needs anyone who has hit the club to spend 10mins and give us a quick idea if this thing is any good or not.  If you want to go into more depth with photos etc - do that later. Meanwhile, we are all needing some practical info that might sway us either way with this bad boy.

I would have reviewed it by now........

OK ...  I give you the highlights.   

Trajectory Mid to High  True to loft flight.   Spin is mid low but  probably more on the low side. 

I did not feel any draw or fade bias really wants to go straight.   

Distance is as long as my Grandista.    Could get longer with the right shaft combo.    

Sound and Feel.   Not SP700 like but also not DAT55 like....  somewhere in between would be the appropriate description.  A tiny bit crispy feel than a SP700 faced driver.   Would be pleasing to a lot of people. 

Here's the best part.    Hits that are low on the face feels... Springy!!!    and it goes pretty much the same distance as your center hit shots. 

I thought that was pretty amazing.      Other than the excellent forgiveness on low face hits,   it is a very well balanced neutral driver that would appeal to a wide range of players.    

Hope this helps!