FS Modart MA01 D+R Grail Driver with TRPX El Dorado shaft (SR)

Staxxx

Never used on the course. Has light marks from range balls and scuff marks on sole from mats, but otherwise in excellent condition. Really good shape.

Comes with TRPX El Dorado shaft in SR flex, plays towards stiff. Will not separate.

Swingweight D0. Length 45.5". New unused head cover. Loft 9.5*. Serial number: M0198W. Bought from Japan.

Brand new Etile Japanese black grip.

Please ask if you would like more photographs or information.

I'm not playing much so have decided to offer this up...

Would like $695 (PP gifted) and will ship worldwide at that price. Sorry no trades. Rare make up.

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Hey Serge!!    "not playing much?"    Did you pick up a new hobby or something? 

Nice set up!   GLWS

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you! Yes...playing competitive bridge. haha

Still waiting for some interest. I am surprised this is quite a unicorn club !

For those of you considering,  MA01D+R actually has a lot of pop.   Because of the muted gentle sound together with the softer feel of the SP700 face,  it may not feel that hot but when you hit the screws with it, it really goes.    I just reshafted mine with a Diamond Speeder and it is as long as anything out on the market.  One difference I would say is that it looks a lot classier than the rest!! ?

Edited by nobmontana

Yes. Thought this would sell in a jiffy.... but still waiting.... may take a reasonable offer!

• 1 month later...

I would be so into this club if it had a price for head only.. but I totally understand not wanting to separate

• 2 weeks later...

Am gaming this now .... so withdrawn for the time being. It is a MONSTER!!
Wanting to buy iron heads now.. looking for PXGs, Ryoma or the latest Epons etc. Mostly for a set of Seven MBs. ?

• 1 month later...