PRGR RS Driver; Onoff Shim; Srixon 525 Driver; maybe Tourstage MR23 US Spec CBs

Nolixul

Updated and some items added:

1) PRGR 2016 RS Driver 10.5 loft with Nippon NSPro Regio Formula MB 65X affixed to a PRGR "-1" adaptor; plays at approx 45.5". It has been butt trimmed only to length. Red Star Sindewinder grip. Includes a new "-1" adaptor and ferrule, and a used "+1" adaptor without ferrule. 460cc. Finally, includes a leather limited edition Links and Kings headcover (2015 Open at St Andrews). The head is in very good nick with minimal playing marks to the sole; the shaft is in excellent condition; grip is new; headcover is nicely worn in and undamaged. Sits square to open and has a slight draw bias. A powerful weapon in the right hands. $300 plus shipping for the lot. $250 plus shipping without the headcover. 

2) Onoff driver .335 adaptor shim and 2 spare Onoff ferrules. This is the Onoff shim that is required for reshafting certain Onoff drivers. Probably fits certain fairways too. Unused.  $5 plus shipping. Must be useful to someone.

3) Srixon Z525 Driver 10.5 with Miyazaki Kena Blue "Tour Issue" 6S shaft. Midsize Golf Pride Corded Z-Grip. 460cc. Matching Headcover. Torque wrench with weight kit and Srixon blurb. Playing length is 45.5". The head is in good nick with some playing marks and scratches to the sole. Shaft is in excellent condition. Grip is good. Headcover is showing signs of wear. Torque wrench encloses spare 3g and 11g weights. Currently two 7g weights are fixed on the head. Sits square. A solid performing driver with a smaller footprint and deeper face - a "player's" look at address. This was a Japan only release. $100 + shipping

4) Fourteen MR23 US Spec CBs. Heads Only. Very good condition with only the odd small ding. Not sure I want to sell these, so if you want them, you'll have to persuade me! PM with offers if interested.

No trades at this stage. Transact via Paypal. Shipping is from the UK, PM for quote. Pics will be in posts below.

Edited by Nolixul
Updating and adding

• Nolixul changed the title to PRGR RS Driver; Onoff Shim; Srixon 525 Driver; maybe Tourstage MR23 US Spec CBs

I had the blade version of these. Possibly the softest iron I've hit. Your cb's look to be in excellent condition John. 

GLWS. 

CBs still for sale?