FS Vega Combo Set, A Grind Driving Iron, United Forged Wedge Head

kuyaariel

Good afternoon. Once again I’ve accumulated a lot of extras, so I’m selling the ones that won’t make the bag.

First is an awesome combo set of Vega Irons. They are 4-pw. The 4 iron is the forgiving VC-05 iron. The 5-7 are VC-03. The 8 iron is a VC-01. The 9 and pw are RAF-CM blades. All are shafted with KBS C Taper Lite, R+ Flex. The 4 iron is 38.5, with half inch increments down to the 8 iron,  The 9 and PW are a smidge long. The 8-pw have been recently refinished by The Iron Factory and have been taken to the range once,  The rest of the irons have minor chatter from minimal use. The grips are Golf Pride Cp2 Wrap grips that still have plenty of life.

Looking for $449 obo shipped conus. I have a brand new RAF-CM 8 iron head that I could shaft in place of the VC-01 if you want.

I’m also selling my A Grind Driving 3 iron. Every stock. Shaft is Nippon 950GH utility shaft. Grip is Golf Pride CP2 Wrap grip. Few trips to the range. No actual rounds.

Looking for $99 obo shipped conus

Lastly I’m selling my United Forged 53 and 57 wedge heads. Just a few trips to the range. No actual rounds.

Looking for $75 each or $120 for both obo.  I have a couple shafts I could Shaft with if interested for a minimal charge. Just let me know.

No trades. 

VTeEENE.jpg

TftjlOF.jpg

GPxnXWI.jpg

phTCBfR.jpg

qNFwYnJ.jpg

uRvhxlc.jpg

rvXbQMH.jpg

p82YJyE.jpg

SdWJ1wq.jpg

rdyIfba.jpg

J4wzxzQ.jpg